NIKE ACG thread

Need a retro.

4F82CD5F-B1C6-4B57-BB65-8DC72AF6BE93.jpeg
7E837858-E69C-4D9D-B6CA-ED47B3DC21D6.jpeg
031FB2A0-E6B4-4281-9432-85884F2CF59B.jpeg
56AC8FDB-273C-4747-9A6C-5530C6B74718.jpeg

Love the bear claw outsole. Note: the recycled “regrind” outsole. Nike’s move to zero isn’t anything new. It was done in the early 90s.
8FAA64CD-B2EC-462E-9515-308608B067B6.jpeg
E77E649E-291B-400C-A6FA-A0206542B2F1.jpeg

Last edited:
Need a retro of the joints in the 3rd slide

They retroed the highs in 2010 but only very limited cws & places

Not much later stock pics of Low retros surfaced but they never released.

I also had a pair of Mada Lows back then, I think 1 of the first cws (brown/black/orange?). I liked them but they also had a bit of a banana shape feel over them, compared to all the runners I had back then.

Anyone know if these released on Nike US site yet ?

Probably never

I copped from LUISAVIAROMA (probably spelling their name all types of wrong) for 160something shipped and prices aren’t too far from that on GOAT

So I never had these (Birch Mowabb), so can't compare to the OGs, but the shape and quality look amazing to me; blows most retro Jordans out of the water, particular in terms of materials. Fit TTS for me as well. Huarache fit is perfect, don't even really need to adjust the laces. Happy camper over here!

st alfred accepted my order for a sz10 of birch later that day and then cancelled em today :smh:coulda grabbed from mytheresa when they had my size on monday but now im sol

sh*ts ridiculous

The Goretex Mowabb definitely fits smaller. I would definitely size up.

>D

My guess is that the gore-tex version fits the same as the lows. Would you happen to know?

mountain fly highs and mountain lows fit the same in my opinion. There is more heel slip on the highs; but if you go a half down in the highs your toes will be miserable. So order the same size for highs and lows, in my opinion.

I went TTS and they are fine for me. The toes are tight sure , but it's a hiking shoe. I don't need my foot to be slipping around in it. Plus with 13s you can't go half a size up. It stretches out some after a few hikes.

Also went TTS and the toebox is do-able but a little cramped. Would recommend going up a half size if you have wider feet, anticipate needing the toe splay room / multiple hours of wearing on trails, or wear thick socks.

Back
Top Bottom