NIKE ACG thread

the cargos are only cropped if you sized down imo. the taper wasnt how i wanted it originally. still waiting on my sized down pair to arrive.

edit - so the cargos just arrived. i wore the last two pairs of cargos in xl cause i wanted a roomier fit. i went with xl in these current ones and they were massive. returned them and got a large. everything fits much better. length is good and thigh is roomy but not too roomy. i couldve probably sized down again to a medium for the cropped look and the thighs would still fit fine. mediums are sold out in most places though so i dont mind the large at all. if i see the beige for a good price i'll definitely pick them up as well. comfortable pants. slightly heavier than previous cargos as well

i got the cap in today. first thoughts are it seems flimsy compared to the last cap they did but i guess since it's a summer cap and lightweight it makes sense. the flaps are a bit awkward for me. having them tucked in will take some getting use to. also the cap sits kind of high on my big *** head. zip pocket cant hold much other than maybe keys and change. balaclavas isn't anything special. has some mesh on the mouth area

Do you (or anyone else here) mind showing us a picture of how the pants fit with it sized down? Does it fit like a loose/baggy fit, or is it more straight-leg fitted?

What's your height and weight? I could only find the large cargo pants. Will that be too big for me? I'm about 5'11", 175-185lbs and usually wear 34 waist jeans and still have a little room. Or if anyone else have any input, I'll appreciate it.

i'm about the same as you except maybe 10 pounds heavier. personally i think medium would be better suited but they should still fit fine albeit a bit roomy.

Do you (or anyone else here) mind showing us a picture of how the pants fit with it sized down? Does it fit like a loose/baggy fit, or is it more straight-leg fitted?

i'm not big on taking fits but i can tell you it fits on the loose/baggy side. i'm pretty sure i should normally be taking a size large and i don't have a medium to see the difference so this large is pretty much my tts. fit is wide in the thigh and slightly tapered through the leg.

this was posted earlier in this thread and it's about the same fit, maybe slightly roomier at the thigh.

Last edited:
I tried a medium pair. My waist is 34-35 medium fit perfect. For me, length was good not to short. I'm 5'7 for reference, don't see to many with these. Again awesome cargos but crazy price with $250. Who is this Acronym guy?? They didn't know much at Nike when I asked. Seemed I knew more they they did.

i'm about the same as you except maybe 10 pounds heavier. personally i think medium would be better suited but they should still fit fine albeit a bit roomy.

Thanks for the input. I guess I'll order a pair and hope it fits and not too baggy. I wonder if tailoring it a bit will be ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
wanted to add anyone that got the black cargos to be aware that they are lint magnets. none of my other black pants get as bad these. i still currently prefer the black>khaki

i'm not big on taking fits but i can tell you it fits on the loose/baggy side. i'm pretty sure i should normally be taking a size large and i don't have a medium to see the difference so this large is pretty much my tts. fit is wide in the thigh and slightly tapered through the leg.
this was posted earlier in this thread and it's about the same fit, maybe slightly roomier at the thigh.

Got it, thank you!

On the flip side of sizing talk, I wanted to give everyone a heads-up. I'll post pictures tonight if I get a chance, but long-story short regarding the NikeLab ACG dress shirt jacket... it's simple: if you want a fitted-looking dress shirt, go down a size. If you want a regular-fit or jacket, go true to size.

Exactly why I copped em. Out of all the color ways I feel it's the most versatile. Great color combination. I hope Nike does more innovative stuff like this
are these still available anywhere? i saw them late in the game.

I need to sell off my 8.5 navys i know they sat too....got them 0.5 small but wanna get tts black at 9 instead

Last edited:
Got my greys yesterday, still debating whether or not to keep them I'm usually a 10.5 but they're definitely a little bigger than I'd wish, but a 10 might be too small. Had a hard time tightening the heel, does it only tighten up to a certain point?

Did 6 miles of walking in these today. Big fan.
IMG]

Totally forgot to update you guys.

So for the NikeLab ACG shirt jacket, I realized that sizing down was the best option for me, so I went from a Large to a Medium. I could go with either one as the Large would allow me to layer, but considering this item is a hybrid, I decided to go with the medium. I did a few pictures with me pointing to show you guys how much space there is between the shirt and the body along with the overall fit.

Medium:
View media item 2453152
Large:
View media item 2453154
If you guys cannot really tell, look at the sleeves, and look at the pit and chest. Sleeves are looser, and the armpit and chest is wider. The waist looks like it's popping out on the left side of the picture, but it's actually the pocket as the shirt has two outside pockets [just a friendly reminder].

This is the medium underneath. It's a much better fit, and for someone who's looking for more of a modern dress-shirt fit, the medium does the job for me.

View media item 2453153
Hope this all helps!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom