NIKE ACG thread

Black sold out in my size almost immediately, but I managed to score a pair in the brown! Stoked!

Attachments

• 82D7E2CA-2B79-4006-8D47-BBD4416BAC5B.png
    82D7E2CA-2B79-4006-8D47-BBD4416BAC5B.png
    312.1 KB · Views: 328
Didn't think these would sell out like that (in larger sizes). Black looks super sleek.

Picked up a size 13 in the black colorway. Im a size 12 but 12.5 are difficult to obtain, hopefully they fit. Got an Alaska trip coming up I’d like to use these for.

Are there really this many ACG fans out there, or are resellers scooping these up?

10% off welcome code doesn’t work on the items this year :frown:

All sizes but 13 available

Thanks, sizes kept popping on oneness and was able to check out. Hope it goes through…

No luck on any size 15s, but I was able to get the Hazels in a 14. At least I can try 'em out now

Size 10.5: Passed on black at 7am. Then passed on black at Lapstone again at 7:30am. Mind wavering. Then caved on browns on Mr Porter 10 mins ago after seeing on feet pic.

Size 10.5: Passed on black at 7am. Then passed on black at Lapstone again at 7:30am. Mind wavering. Then caved on browns on Mr Porter 10 mins ago after seeing on feet pic.

I have these; they're awesome! I passed on the all black even though they look amazing; just don't need them as I have these, and the mowabs, and zaherras, and mada, and MF highs....when the heck will I wear all of the ones I already have!

I have these; they're awesome! I passed on the all black even though they look amazing; just don't need them as I have these, and the mowabs, and zaherras, and mada, and MF highs....when the heck will I wear all of the ones I already have!

I feel you. I have all the zaherra colors and still havn't got around to wearing them yet. Too many sneakers.

Initially wanted the all blk color way but got impatient and copped the hazel pair from Hanon. Just like the mid I freaking love its low counterpart.
Wouldn't mind the all blk pair but like others have mentioned in here I have way, way to many water proof outdoor shoes.

Back
Top Bottom