NIKE ACG thread

lol @ clickbait title to end video with

1666293508019.png

Had to return my Madas because they were slightly too big, ended up getting a pair of the Lowcate. The dark brown/black/magenta colorway was on sale and those seemed the best colorway for dirt. Any of y’all been hiking/extended walks in them? Going to Arizona next month and planning to get some nature time in there.

52427708936_4b2687674f_b.jpg

I ordered the brown pair to try on since no stores around me got them, but I'll definitely be returning in exchange for the black or white pair. This is definitely a boot and it reminds me of the ACG shoes from way back in the early 2000s for some reason.

Sizing wise, I feel half size up is maybe a bit big but also right at the same time. I say that, because the toebox height is very short and the half-size up accommodates for it. Not sure if it needs break-in time though. Zoom Air seems to only be in the heel as I didn't feel any in the forefoot from trying it on, but I could be wrong. I tried to ask around and there's nothing about technological details... but fairly wide one from what it looks like. That black line you see on the shoe that lines up with the stitch separation of the tongue, that's where the gusset is. It's very high so functionally, these will definitely do very well for keeping the feet dry in extreme weather conditions.

💯. i bought both my true and half size. toe box is low, half size is the way to go. i am also a half size up in mountain fly if that helps

I agree, I tried the black ones in store, half size up at least. That toe box is low and tight as hell. Go with your MFly size. I'd go full size up if I had wide feet. Good thing I ordered the brown pair half size up lol.

I agree, I tried the black ones in store, half size up at least. That toe box is low and tight as hell. Go with your MFly size. I'd go full size up if I had wide feet. Good thing I ordered the brown pair half size up lol.
What store, if you don't mind me asking?

1666726672266.png

Gambled on women's sizing and copped the army green flyease cargos on sale for $75 from NDC. Couldn't find the men's black pair any less than retail and I like this colorway much more so I'm happy. The XL fits nearly identically to my men's L. Waist might be a half inch smaller at most, but still fits comfortably. They're also about an inch wider in the hip/thigh and an inch longer inseam. The color is much more green in person. Otherwise, the only difference I noticed between these and the men's pair is that there's no cinch at the leg opening.

Still in stock in XL if anyone else wants to try, free returns https://www.nike.com/t/acg-dri-fit-adv-flyease-womens-trail-pants-RKzZvc/DH3109-320

1666726672266.png

Gambled on women's sizing and copped the army green flyease cargos on sale for $75 from NDC. Couldn't find the men's black pair any less than retail and I like this colorway much more so I'm happy. The XL fits nearly identically to my men's L. Waist might be a half inch smaller at most, but still fits comfortably. They're also about an inch wider in the hip/thigh and an inch longer inseam. The color is much more green in person. Otherwise, the only difference I noticed between these and the men's pair is that there's no cinch at the leg opening.

Still in stock in XL if anyone else wants to try, free returns https://www.nike.com/t/acg-dri-fit-adv-flyease-womens-trail-pants-RKzZvc/DH3109-320

Thanks, I was wondering how sizing compared. I can't tell from the pics but is it ripstop? Do you think it'd have some abrasion resistance so I can wear it bouldering? Thanks

Thanks, I was wondering how sizing compared. I can't tell from the pics but is it ripstop? Do you think it'd have some abrasion resistance so I can wear it bouldering? Thanks
89% polyester 11% spandex so not a traditional nylon ripstop but woven similarly. Very soft and stretch. I've only given the brown pair about six months of wear so can't speak too much on durability. I don't know anything about the strains of bouldering, either. I'm a city slicker and these have only been on a couple light hikes.

Reactions: TWC
Back
Top Bottom