NIKE ACG thread

Was there a restock on purple mowabbs? Noticed the price plummeted on resale apps so I grabbed a pair lol.

Just for some errands around the neighborhood. Color on these shorts is perfect

img_7960.jpg

Nike acg Moc.

I know everyone hates them.

I wear a 9.5 in almost everything acg.

When my anthracite’s came in the shoe feels clunky.

Has anyone tried a half size down?

Love my mocs, they're a little clunky cuz the sole is thick and heavy but got used to them. I stayed tts no complaints on my anthracite pair

Nike acg Moc.

I know everyone hates them.

I wear a 9.5 in almost everything acg.

When my anthracite’s came in the shoe feels clunky.

Has anyone tried a half size down?

I don’t think half size down is going to solve much. I feel like TTS is the way to go with them. They are just heavy and clunky shoes.

Was there a restock on purple mowabbs? Noticed the price plummeted on resale apps so I grabbed a pair lol.
They dropped at my local outlet late last year. Scooped up a pair for 50. Looks like they may have dropped at other outlets as well

which loop did u take? love that area
Short loop for the sake of time. I usually do the trails around beacon/cold spring since my buddy has a coffee shop on main st in beacon (big mouth). Nice way to spend a day outside NYC

Short loop for the sake of time. I usually do the trails around beacon/cold spring since my buddy has a coffee shop on main st in beacon (big mouth). Nice way to spend a day outside NYC
I’ll check out Big Mouth! Send me details on discord. That area is my fave summer/spring hangout

Back
Top Bottom