NIKE ACG thread

And another upcoming Humara

media_F2r5tvabYAEgXDL.jpg
Escape pack vibes

Had these on ice for a few years, think I’ll finally wear them for a camping trip this weekend.
IMG_6784-compressed.jpeg

Love these shoes; been wearing them since 2020 hiking constantly during covid. They're still in great shape but mild beaters at this point. Still have the purple pair on ice. Very similar feel to the Pegasus Trail 4 GTX I recently got, but more breathable. Only complaint is they're near impossible to clean well as dirt gets between the layers. Love the combo of React and Zoom, and I think they'll remain more cushy than the Pegasus b/c of the zoom.

Love these shoes; been wearing them since 2020 hiking constantly during covid. They're still in great shape but mild beaters at this point. Still have the purple pair on ice. Very similar feel to the Pegasus Trail 4 GTX I recently got, but more breathable. Only complaint is they're near impossible to clean well as dirt gets between the layers. Love the combo of React and Zoom, and I think they'll remain more cushy than the Pegasus b/c of the zoom.
Yeah, was foreseeing that a lot of debris will accumulate between the sock booty and main mesh body. I will probably wear geaters with them if I do some serious hikes.

Now looking into these for my 11yr old for hiking and trail running.

If it’s casual, they should fit the bill. However, if he’s serious about it, I feel like of the Nike offerings, the peg trail 4 or Zegama are a much better options.

If it’s casual, they should fit the bill. However, if he’s serious about it, I feel like of the Nike offerings, the peg trail 4 or Zegama are a much better options.

I second this. I don't think the MF would be good for trail running. Hiking yes, running, no.

And even more Humaras:

Nike-Air-Humara-Polar-Buff-Gold-FJ7098-400-Release-Date-1.jpg
I like this colorway since it kind of reminds me the AM90 Trail which I still regret passing when they were obtainable….
IMG_5054.jpeg

But it surely making me hesitate to go for them ever since Nike somehow raised the price for the newer release by almost $40 (from ¥18,700 to ¥24,200)…. May consider grabbing that blue one if they will be available on sale….
IMG_4418.jpeg

IMG_4417.jpeg

those newer humara colorways are really nice but those have always been uncomfortable to me. last pair i has was the trues back in the day.

I remember getting some new clothes in August, about 25 years ago. School started the Wednesday after labor day. I picked out my fit for my first day of middle school probably a week beforehand, which included a crisp, white graphic tee.

On the first day at lunch, a kid tore a ketchup packet open and it sprayed about six feet across the table and onto my shirt.

To this day I always dread wearing a nice fresh white tee :lol:

Back
Top Bottom