NIKE ACG thread

20231211_135606.jpg

For those who have them. How is the comfort on the Torre? Any stability issues in the heel?

Much appreciated!

Kinda odd question but does anyone have a Nike ACG phone wallpaper or where to find one? Specifically looking for one with a mountain top background and a white ACG logo in the middle

anyone know how this fleece fits??

Anyone own the ACG 36 BP (backpack)? I’m thinking of scooping it up and making it my new main travel backpack.

I’ll be replacing my Nike Kyrie Air Force inspired BP lol

For me, the toe down perspective makes the shoe. The toe cap is my favorite aesthetic feature of the MF.

Khaki Mountain Fly 1s for work today
IMG_6094.jpeg

Man, I really enjoy wearing these. Each step is just a pleasure! I’m convinced that these are my favorite ACG ever.

I legit didn’t think it was you posting this because it wasn’t a swapped shoe. I had to go back after I saw your other reply.

Anyone who owns the ADV flyease pants...are they comparable in sizing to the trail pants or sunfarer pants?

Not really sure where to ask this but i feel the ACG thread would have more insight but did Nike discontinue their NikeLab line? I noticed Nikes “Solo Swoosh” apparel has the vertical NikeLab tags and when i searched NikeLab on the website, only ACG and NOCTA shows up.

Anyone who owns the ADV flyease pants...are they comparable in sizing to the trail pants or sunfarer pants?
Rather closer to the trail pant (than Smith Summits), however, I wear size M in FlyeEase pant, but size S in Trail pant. While i think I can probably go w/ size M in trail pant, I don’t think I can go w/ size S in FlyEase pant tho….

Not really sure where to ask this but i feel the ACG thread would have more insight but did Nike discontinue their NikeLab line? I noticed Nikes “Solo Swoosh” apparel has the vertical NikeLab tags and when i searched NikeLab on the website, only ACG and NOCTA shows up.
Yeah nikelab has slowly faded over the years. I think it's correlated to Errolson Hugh (of acronym) leaving ACG years ago. I still don't really understand nocta, but from what I've seen, nocta and ISPA (and ACG) seem to be picking up where nikelab left off in terms of techwear. The closing of 21 Mercer in NYC may have something to do with it as well? But nike never formally announced the disbanding of nikelab as a product line.

Yeah nikelab has slowly faded over the years. I think it's correlated to Errolson Hugh (of acronym) leaving ACG years ago. I still don't really understand nocta, but from what I've seen, nocta and ISPA (and ACG) seem to be picking up where nikelab left off in terms of techwear. The closing of 21 Mercer in NYC may have something to do with it as well? But nike never formally announced the disbanding of nikelab as a product line.
Thanks! NOCTA and ISPA does give off the NikeLab techwear aesthetic imo. I wouldnt be surprised if the closing of 21 Mercer has to do with it. I know it was the like “main hub” of NikeLab.

Sucks to see NikeLab end. I mean i guess its kind of around still but having that vertical Nike logo on clothes anymore will be missed. Im just glad they’re keeping its loose fit around

Back
Top Bottom