NIKE ACG thread

Although it’s not actually ACG…, kinda like this colorway…
IMG_6736.jpeg

https://twitter.com/US_11/status/1772042929307271501

They'll do anything but bring back viotech am1
They are alreday up on NDC-JP and the colorway does contain the term “Viotech”…. (Officially, it’s supposed to be “Light Bone/Earth/Wheat Glass/Viotech”….)
IMG_6752.jpeg

But TBH, MSRP of ¥24,530 (approx. $162+) would be way too much and I hope that this colorway can be obtainable at the heavily discounted price like this one (almost 50% off) in the future…
IMG_6755.jpeg

How is the Aysen bag? like how big is it? I was looking at the 36 backpack too but that might be too much for me.

what was the year ACG went from affordable high quality clothing, to overpriced designer garbage?

i have a ACG down jacket that still looks and works great after 15 years+ with vent zippers etc etc etc........ these days Nike can't even be bothered to put a goddamn drawstring in the hem of their jackets....... by the price have tripled.
And they all look to be designed by some Japanese weirdo
:emoji_poop:
when did ACG move from function to visuals only

what was the year ACG went from affordable high quality clothing, to overpriced designer garbage?

i have a ACG down jacket that still looks and works great after 15 years+ with vent zippers etc etc etc........ these days Nike can't even be bothered to put a goddamn drawstring in the hem of their jackets....... by the price have tripled.

Probably since they resurrected the line whatever number of years ago.

When nikelab and errolson hugh started morphing with ACG. I wanna say that's early-mid 2010s

"And they all look to be designed by some Japanese weirdo"

hold the xenophobia though

When nikelab and errolson hugh started morphing with ACG. I wanna say that's early-mid 2010s

"And they all look to be designed by some Japanese weirdo"

hold the xenophobia though
Thanks for the respect to my ppl, but as a pure Japanese that have been watching the scene at least for several decades now, have to admit that there surely are/were weird brand/designer that hails from this country tho. To me, Bape/Nigo has been one of those brands since it’s beginning.

Back
Top Bottom