NIKE ACG thread

Not sure if anyone has noticed but we should be expecting a tan and orange color way of the dog mountain as well, seen it in a few pics of the look book. But can’t find them at the moment

Yes, pic please! So I could decide if I should purchase the black pair or wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
want that black hat
33630580_180058719309366_6403024660346175488_n.jpg

See! From the beams lookbook, just noticed it the other day, but sure it’ll excite some people. Hope they don’t run these into the ground like the kmtr

Attachments

• 1C11ABBC-530E-4DC4-9205-B63F38229772.jpeg
    1C11ABBC-530E-4DC4-9205-B63F38229772.jpeg
    168.6 KB · Views: 81
dude that damn colorway sold way better than i imagined it would. weird how it outsold the black by a mile. i have no idea where to look except maybe the japanese or euro sites.

Maybe they didn’t stock as many Emerald Green’s. Either way, I hestitated too long and missed out. Still a lot of sizes of the black, which also look great.

I'm trying to find one of the colors myself. I see them overseas, but it's hard to justify when the shipping costs are the same price as the hat. :frown:

also, sometimes there are custom and processing charges depending on who the store uses to deliver.....

us3less us3less wore em around my house a bit and were comfortable. Almost a glove-like fit on the upper and the sole has some some good cushion.

What's special about the RR ?

It has a GravelRockMoss system for the outsole's traction and PORON foam, which I think is another kind of urethane for cushioning. I looked it up beforehand, but am not quite familiar with it. I ordered those and the Dog Mountains to see what's up, but I'd much prefer the Dog Mountains. The only thing that'll get me to keep the Ruckel Ridge is my significant preference in the cushioning system. If it's not substantial, then I can go with the Dog Mountains.

The tee from SNS just got delivered and damn they are loooooooong. A good 5-6” longer than my other tees. I ordered a large.

why they gotta make the tees long and the shorts short?
Haha...I don't think I remember the tees running long in the 90s if they're going for the vintage style. But I guess vintage style for shorts is it being short.

It has a GravelRockMoss system for the outsole's traction and PORON foam, which I think is another kind of urethane for cushioning. I looked it up beforehand, but am not quite familiar with it. I ordered those and the Dog Mountains to see what's up, but I'd much prefer the Dog Mountains. The only thing that'll get me to keep the Ruckel Ridge is my significant preference in the cushioning system. If it's not substantial, then I can go with the Dog Mountains.

Ok, could you let us know and report your findings when arriving?

why they gotta make the tees long and the shorts short?

Probably so you can tuck em in

about to go pick up my 1st order from sns which includes all the caps, be back to report like your baby mom does to the bridge for duty.

Back
Top Bottom