NIKE ACG thread

But who tucks in tees nowadays?

Acg line is suppose to be for outdoor hiking type of environment. Who wears long draping clothes for hiking? I understand most people is using it for casual wear but it should still somewhat be designed for what it’s intended for.

Ok so my “go climb a volcano” shirt fits TTS

The other shirt gray ACG logo on the back $45 fits like a tall tee. Tbh. If I got a medium I feel like the length would be perfect but then It’ll be tight around my arms.

I'm 5'7 170

I have a muscular built up top. wear a large in supreme a large I nike shirts.

I ordered a large and I think I'm gonna try a medium for the hell of it.. I worry that even a medium would still feel longer than it should and the sleeves will be even shorter than what I would normally want.

yep, those fit perfectly ...but the acg shirts like tall t's with the stickers still on 'em.

Bad lighting but here’s a fit of the tee and short. I’m 5’8”, got a tee and short in a medium. My waist is around 31-32.

12369570-9CD9-4E0C-B449-442D05EE48E4.jpeg

meant to post some pics of the acg cargos for those who need to know
click thumbnails for higher quality...enjoy

def worth the retail price notre had them set at...much cheaper than ndc...i'm 30-32 waist and these are M

ig: @alecsayss_510
hit me with a follow bois so i can pull this chick I met at Philz...lolol not srs but aye 20 dollars is twenty dollarzzzzzz

these looked a little different from the pants in the recent ACG drop (or are they the same?) didn't notice those zippers too. (they come in grey or black i believed.)

Also apparently their hems can be tied too?

So if I'm going to cop the purple jacket that bron was wearing and I'm normally a Large I should get a medium?

You shouldn’t even size .5 down on these.
I heavily disagree, I’m a 13 in every Nike shoe I own, 97’s Air Force 1, Chucks, Sock Racers, Sock darts... these fit like 14’s. Which I have worn before. Not impossible but these are CRAZY long.

I heavily disagree, I’m a 13 in every Nike shoe I own, 97’s Air Force 1, Chucks, Sock Racers, Sock darts... these fit like 14’s. Which I have worn before. Not impossible but these are CRAZY long.

Interesting, there’s enough material in there that makes them a little snug for me but only on the sides. Overall very comfortable, I’m only 10.5 but could be my wide feet.

might be that the shoe is narrow? (not nearly as ridiculous as the pegasus a/t though) might also be more pronounced on the larger sizes?
i'm not doubting you man. i would suggest for people with wide feet in my tiny foot size (8.5-9) range to go TTS. btw i size down a full size in chucks, size down a half in af1s, and wear a size 9 in most air maxes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom