NIKE ACG thread

Just received the Vest and Beige WOT tee.

The shirt fits well. It's the usual Nike Athletic Fit tees. The vest, on the other hand, fits big, IMO. I'd size down if you like the more fitted look. I'll be returning the vest.

I got a medium black vest and a beige vest and a large black and beige vest at FedEx office waiting for me to pick up, will see which one fits better after work...thinking medium is the way to go. And the purple one grew on me so hoping to pick that up too. Looks like there was a restock on Nike.

no ... no he will not be.
vapormax moc and zipper af1 :lol:

like i said before though, he might have rejuvenated interest in a much ignored nike division but the direction he took it in was far off from the roots of acg. they should have given him his own thing and maybe name it CN for city ninjas or something. one of the most irritating things was the price points of his pieces. i liked much of it and i like acronym but that nonsense has no place representing the acg line.

ehhh, debatable. It was kind of meant as a diffusion line for acronym. Where he could provide fans what they wanted without the 1 stack+ price points. ACG means all condition gear and I think most of what he made were functional.

Sure sometimes the zippers and all were a little over the top, but most of the jackets and cargos were pretty nice and functional as opposed to lets say the fleece vests or printed tees yall are going crazy over now. Sure packable backpacks are nice, but isn't it not too far removed from the packable jackets from errolson acg?

Got my Mowabbish shirts in. They’re perfect!!

The side with just the ACG logo photographs quite a bit brighter than it actually is. Its the orange and blue just like the other side of the shirts.

D7E16191-A231-4FB7-A705-E74F8B766D41.jpeg
A2122205-506B-4661-806E-A67071EADF4A.jpeg

C27AE96A-22FA-423A-B061-25C7B931A776.jpeg
3434C190-19FC-4B4B-8BE2-6DD7C092F2DA.jpeg

Got my Mowabbish shirts in. They’re perfect!!

The side with just the ACG logo photographs quite a bit brighter than it actually is. Its the orange and blue just like the other side of the shirts.

D7E16191-A231-4FB7-A705-E74F8B766D41.jpeg
A2122205-506B-4661-806E-A67071EADF4A.jpeg

C27AE96A-22FA-423A-B061-25C7B931A776.jpeg
3434C190-19FC-4B4B-8BE2-6DD7C092F2DA.jpeg
Do they run long or true on the ACG logo one? I was looking at mrporter’s vid and it looks like It ran long like the other tees and the dude was wearing a medium.

Do they run long or true on the ACG logo one? I was looking at mrporter’s vid and it looks like It ran long like the other tees and the dude was wearing a medium.

It seems true to me as any other t-shirt I have. If anything it feels a tad small. I definitely won’t be drying them.

Waiting for my tee from bodega to arrive. UPS ground from Boston to California, won’t be here till next Tuesday, shipped on Monday. :smh:

has anybody actually used the ruckel ridge on a trail? as a avid hiker it would be dope to rock these if they actually work decent

Just tried on both the medium and large vests. And I think tts fit me best which is a large. If you’re planning to wear layers with a tee and shirt under I would suggest not to size down. But if you like a more fitted fit with less wiggle room and wear a tee only, size down one will work. Even with a large it’s not that much bigger. For reference I’m 5’11, 175lbs and I wear large in all nike tees.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tried on both the medium and large for the vests. And I think tts fit me best which is a large. If you’re planning to wear layers with a tee and shirt under I would suggest not to size down. But if you like a more fitted fit with less wiggle room and wear a tee only, size down one will work. Even with a large it’s not that much bigger. For reference I’m 5’11, 175lbs and I wear large in all nike tees.

I just tried on my large vest and would like to try a medium as I prefer a more tailored or slim fit. I’m 5’8” and 205 lbs with a fairly athletic/muscular build. The hoodies in large fit me nicely despite being a loose fit however.

I just tried on my large vest and would like to try a medium as I prefer a more tailored or slim fit. I’m 5’8” and 205 lbs with a fairly athletic/muscular build. The hoodies in large fit me nicely despite being a loose fit however.
If you get medium it will have more of that slim fit you’re looking for, but if you’re 5’8” and 205lbs it sounds like it’ll be hugging you. When I tried on the medium with a tee, it fit perfectly but I feel I’ll get too warm if I zip it up since it had less room to move. And it was slightly above my waist which I didn’t like.

Back
Top Bottom