NIKE ACG thread

Any word on when the rest of the collection is gonna drop? Want the alpine jacket to add to my collection

Can some explain why that Nikelab acg gear so expensive I like the pants and the cargo but 200-250 why

Gotta see on feet of these Gaiters...

24410511918_b57b3b0a18_b.jpg

nikelab-acg-gaiter-boot-closer-look-2.jpg

nikelab-acg-gaiter-boot-closer-look-5.jpg

nike-takao-low-gtx-summer-2011-01.jpg

Does anybody remember if these ended up releasing? I think they may have been a JP exclusive summer 2011. ACG Takao GTX Low.

end only has an XL left on the tan cargos but at least we get a sizing measurement for future reference in case it gets a restock somewhere
acg fw2017 cargo measurements.png

oh and End has the hats that NDC has as "upcoming" and then just seemingly disappeared :lol:

24-11-2017_nikelab_nswprocap_black_882730-010_cw_1.jpg

24-11-2017_nikelab_nswh86cap_black_882794-010_mb_1.jpg

24-11-2017_nikelab_nswh86cap_obsidian_black_882794-451_cw_1.jpg

24-11-2017_nikelab_nswh86cap_sailblack_882794-133_mb_3.jpg

Can't believe I am a size small for a pair of these cargo pants (usually take a medium) but if I were to base on that size diagram alone it does seems to run so big (small: 33 x 40.25) :wow:

... too bad it didn't last long enough for me to snag a pair or two (blck & dark stucco). Hope they'd re-releasing soon :rolleyes

Some people are mentioning re-stocking here. Has that ever happened with ACG products?? I'll doubt it will happen this time. Re-stocking in general is not very popular these days.

it happens from time to time, or it could just be stores getting their original stock late so some sizes might pop up here or there

Do you think the smaller sizes of the cargo pants will have a later delivery date to shops? Seem to be sold out everywhere.

I am hoping for the same thing but it does look like they are just selling out.

:angry:These are last seasons cargos.
Sz medium, for reference I wear a 34waist.
I
Thanks for posting it as reference. Medium based on that diagram from End has a 35" waistline. I don't think medium would be my size for these ACG cargo pants since am 31-32 only. But am afraid a 6" hem of Small is a bit tapered for my liking. If it has zippers then it would be a different story.

Comparing this season's black cargos to FW16, it seems that the fabric used is less stiffer. Also it seems a tad bit more black than the 2016's as well. Same thing I noticed when I compared 2016's to the 2015's. Anyone else notice this or is it just me?

Back
Top Bottom