NIKE ACG thread

wore the cargos around today. fit is really good. slightly voluminous at the thigh with a taper. a bit long but i think they want you to cuff them to show off that branding at the hem. material is great. light and stretchy. black has a bit of a sheen to it but i assume it goes away after some wear. belt loops were a nice touch compared to previous cargos. for reference i have purchased every cargo alliteration since errolson signed on.

Could someone post a comparison pic of the cargos if you have both 16 and 17 versions to see the difference in how they fit? Preferably size medium.

damn, sold out of S of course

there's still a M on the tans

they're models fit make 'em look slim
917979_mrp_ou_xl.jpg

917978_mrp_ou_xl.jpg

just curious what is your normal size and what size did u buy (for reference alone)?

I'm a medium for all Nike tees and pants. 5"9 160 lbs. The acg tee from last year ran big too so I wasn't surprised this season's was also big and long. Feels like they went with cheap cotton this year so I'll probably won't buy unless at steep discount

this seasons cargo seems slimmer in some pics and then some still make them much too baggy for my liking, anybody got real life pics of their pairs in their right size to see how they actually fit?
DQOEBZdV4AA9tzK.jpg:large

Picked up the Pant and 3-1 jacket. Hopefully fits well. Dont wanna deal w taxes from 21 mercer tonight. Saved 100 bucks...woop

i would've preferred the cargo pants to be similar to the 2015 version w/ the ventilation zips but a slimmer profile.

in my opinion the new cargos fit slightly roomy if you go true to size. they aren't big enough to size down on but if you are inbetween sizes and go down one you should get that really slim fit.

yeah thats kind of what i did for the acg cargo shorts 15' but even then a medium is still big on me i can probably fit a small lol and im normally a size large

it's suppose to fit roomy since I believe it is made of heavier material so you need to be able to move fluidly with little effort

I am more curious at how roomy, 33"+ waist on a size small seems excessive especially since it's more of a traditional waist

So how are people finding acg deals at clearance stores? Is it luck or do they go in everyday, or do they time their visits right so they can find great ACG deals?

Cargo pants came in from Mr. Porter. They definitely fit true to size. I wasn't a fan of last year's Acg cargo pants due to the bottom being so wide. I prefer the more tapered look at the hems. The acg branding when rolled up is a nice touch.

I sized down from M to S for this season's cargos because of the S/S 17 being super big. Well, that was a big mistake. It's a lot slimmer on the waist, but everything else was ok for me. I dig the taper look on these however. Willing to sell my S for retail + shipping/tax (whatever I paid) as I was able to pick up a M.

damn, that's really surprising to hear but seems consistent with the vid above

so is the 33" waist on the small not true?

I sized down from M to S for this season's cargos because of the S/S 17 being super big. Well, that was a big mistake. It's a lot slimmer on the waist, but everything else was ok for me. I dig the taper look on these however. Willing to sell my S for retail + shipping/tax (whatever I paid) as I was able to pick up a M.
So for this season I should just stick to a large? The last season i got a large, length wise it’s good but it was pretty loose around the waist, even when I pull the cord around the waist. Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom