NIKE ACG thread

I sized down from M to S for this season's cargos because of the S/S 17 being super big. Well, that was a big mistake. It's a lot slimmer on the waist, but everything else was ok for me. I dig the taper look on these however. Willing to sell my S for retail + shipping/tax (whatever I paid) as I was able to pick up a M.

Last edited:
I sized down from M to S for this season's cargos because of the S/S 17 being super big. Well, that was a big mistake. It's a lot slimmer on the waist, but everything else was ok for me. I dig the taper look on these however. Willing to sell my S for retail + shipping/tax (whatever I paid) as I was able to pick up a M.
I will take if its Small Black Cargo. Let me know, Thanks

Last edited:
Got my grey cargo today they lit but I think I need a sz S but I can prob still do this M

If anyone wants to trade tho I’m down

Went to San Leandro today but the only ACG they had were the spring 17 pullover hoody in 2XL. Had a bunch of essentials parkas and trench looking jackets but were L or 2XL. No ACG pants or shorts.

Somewhat related...probably not..,but i picked up both of The nikelab AAE shorts.. fits nice but the waist is like a size bigger

got the cargos, first pair of acg pants overall a pretty nice

acg cargo 1.jpg

acg cargo 3.jpg

acg cargo 2.jpg

i know this aint the right thread, but wanted to see what travel backpacks everyone in here uses. going on a week long trip b(ackpacking to a certain degree) and want to avoid checking in anything. any decent travel carry on backpacks around 40L that arent osprey, kelty, etc.?

anyone have the 2in1 and this seasons 3in1? How do the fits compare?

I have the short 2in1 and am looking at either thee trench coat 2in1 vs 3in1.

I like the fit of 2in1 ....I suspect 3in1 might be oversized (like the cargos)

i know this aint the right thread, but wanted to see what travel backpacks everyone in here uses. going on a week long trip b(ackpacking to a certain degree) and want to avoid checking in anything. any decent travel carry on backpacks around 40L that arent osprey, kelty, etc.?

I buy packs from the arcteryx outlet near my house. Might not help much, since they are usually pretty expensive at retail prices. However, I really like their products.

appreciate the feedback. they def got some nice stuff. def be into some of their stuff if i could score for outlet prices

Back
Top Bottom