NIKE ACG thread

Oh fugdedy, I'm going to lose my mind, guys don't hype this drop.

http://blog.size.co.uk/2018/08/16/nike-acg-collection/

UX5A2616.jpg

yep, in for all vests... i need everything.

Anyone know if errolson hugh is involved with ACG for all these? (even the summer drop released a few back.)

oh man! how’s that purple/moss vest?! too bad i have no use for that here. those new dog mountains look nice but very dirt magnet-y. i guess i’ll be spending money on this drop.

marking my calendar for the 25th!
444C47A6-4E0A-4FEF-91FE-A5922EF999BE.jpeg

Reactions: JPS
This upcoming release is a must! Really digging the old school design. Hope I’ll be able to get all of the bags, so far there’s a backpack, duffle and side bag...anymore??

Anyone know if errolson hugh is involved with ACG for all these? (even the summer drop released a few back.)
I think Hugh has one more season for NikeLab ACG, which is the alpine/ninja designs, while this line of ACG is more 90s outdoorsy.

Undecided on the Prestos, I might try to grab a pair for the novelty of it, but I never fully embraced the whole Chelsea boot sneaker concept.

for me, when the pics of the first ones surface, i scoffed and didn’t think too highly of em. then i saw pics on foot and when i searched em out, i couldn’t believe how high the prices were and now, the prices are insane.

i like that backpack you posted but it looks a little small. we don’t carry much on our hikes though so it could be perfect.

8/25 発売予定 2018 Nike ACG Collection Drop2
2018年08月17日 22:38

エロルソン・ヒュー契約終了後の初のNike ACGコレクション。NikeLABではなくNike Sportswearから手展開となります
8/25発売予定

ナイキ ACG. Nike.com (JP)
取扱店:
End.
LuisaViaRoma
Sneakersnstuff
SSENSE

Nike M Nsw Tee Cltr ACG

acg1.jpg

Black/Brtman AQ3951-010

acg2.jpg

Lghtcm/Geodtl AQ3951-258

acg3.jpg

Ntpurp/Brtman AQ3951-537

acg4.jpg

Hbnrrd/B Ctrn AQ3951-634

Nike M Nsw ACG Vest
Black/Olvcnv AT5498-010
Black/Prctbg AT5498-011

Nike M Nsw ACG Hoodie Po
Black AT5500-010
Lghtcm AT5500-258
Ntpurp AT5500-537

Nike U Nsw Tailwind Cap ACG
SherpaBlack/Ntpurp AR0497-011
Geodtl/Hbnrrd AR0497-381

Nike U Nsw Beanie ACG
Black AV4775-010
Geodtl AV4775-381

Nike Nk ACG Packable Duff
Geode Teal/Midnight Spruce/Habanero Red BA5840-381
Night Purple/Black/Bright Mandarin BA5840-537

Nike Nk ACG Packable Bkpk
Geode Teal/Midnight Spruce/Habanero Red BA5841-381
Night Purple/Black/Bright Mandarin BA5841-537
via http://japanican.blog.jp/archives/51545335.html

ACGDogMountainWhite-01_hd_1600.jpg

August 18, 2018 - Nike ACG’s Dog Mountain comes equipped with a durable rubber tread outsole and anti-slip lacing system for superior traction and support. A backward ACG mark is stamped on the outsole, so when wearers walk through snow or mud, ACG will be imprinted on the ground right side up.

Nike ACG Dog Mountain will be available in three colorways beginning August 25 on SNKRS and SNEAKRS apps.
via https://news.nike.com/footwear/dog-mountain

Last edited:
Am I the only one who can't stand the incorrect grammar on those shirts? :lol: It's just like the Toronto Raptors slogan of "we the north"... I just can't get behind that.

(I am sure there are some grammatical mistakes in this post, but something as blatant as these shirts is just terrible :lol:)

Am I the only one who can't stand the incorrect grammar on those shirts? :lol: It's just like the Toronto Raptors slogan of "we the north"... I just can't get behind that.

(I am sure there are some grammatical mistakes in this post, but something as blatant as these shirts is just terrible :lol:)
Not initially, but now that you have pointed it out, it has begun to annoy me too.

Hey guys,

Are the Dog Mountains water resistant/ waterproof? I'm debating whether to get these or the Air Zoom Talarias. Feel free to school me on the tech, and make suggestions/recommendations of shoes I should get that has water proofing qualities.

It's for work. Thanks!

I'm pretty sure they don't have any form of resistance to water. Which I was really stumped on because the suede will get dirty and all muddy with the terrain, right?

No gore tex tab or branding so and the pricing reflects that too.

Would be greeat to have i'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom