NIKE ACG thread

i hope i can grab those pink/blue prestos. asked a homie to help out but i'll definitely try raffles/snkrs too. i'll take all the help i can get.
my favorite of the old prestos are the ones that were velvet. i had this maroon and blue pair (not my pic). too bad the plastic material gets brittle with age. all of my old prestos cracked.
Claude-Renard-Nike-Air-Presto-Velvet.jpg

Reactions: JPS
i hope i can grab those pink/blue prestos. asked a homie to help out but i'll definitely try raffles/snkrs too. i'll take all the help i can get.
my favorite of the old prestos are the ones that were velvet. i had this maroon and blue pair (not my pic). too bad the plastic material gets brittle with age. all of my old prestos cracked.
Claude-Renard-Nike-Air-Presto-Velvet.jpg
I need these. Or any of the other velour prestos from 02. size large.

shoot yeah man those were velour. there were some nice colorways too. they need to retro those.

kinda bummed it looks like patterns will be on the prestos. i’m still in though.
06302D5C-C81F-4BDA-A4F7-35D72BF239FE.jpeg

No, I've been looking for them too, was not happy about EU releasing limited colors last drop.

The more I see these CDG mowabbs (in cream) the more I like. Here's hoping for a wide release like the CDG 180s and can be had under retail (if US retail does indeed approach $300)

I just peeped the tees on END, and they ARE the regular fitted Nike tees! :nthat: Now, we need to know how the vests fit... :nerd:

Hmm... based on those measurements, the shirts fit TTS. The vests, on the other hand, look like they fit larger...

This collection drops on NDC tomorrow too? :nerd: I'd rather purchase the items from the main source...

Hmm... based on those measurements, the shirts fit TTS. The vests, on the other hand, look like they fit larger...

This collection drops on NDC tomorrow too? :nerd: I'd rather purchase the items from the main source...

yeah, but then i overthink and consider that i may miss the NDC drop and end up double ordering.

yeah, but then i overthink and consider that i may miss the NDC drop and end up double ordering.
anyone got a link for the ndc drop, i haven't seen anything about it ... last time i ordered i jumped the gun on end & they dropped the next day on ndc, i'd also rather order from the main source, also i haven't seen a link for the triple black vest yet, like at all...

anyone got a link for the ndc drop, i haven't seen anything about it ... last time i ordered i jumped the gun on end & they dropped the next day on ndc, i'd also rather order from the main source, also i haven't seen a link for the triple black vest yet, like at all...

Same here, having a bit of patience this time around... haven’t seen black vest or any bags yet on the euro drop.

Back
Top Bottom