NIKE ACG thread

The model for the long sleeve tee is 6' 3" and wearing a small. These look like they are running big..

https://www.endclothing.com/us/nike-acg-long-sleeve-tee-aq3953-010.html
Yea, I noticed that too. Don’t know how I should go about it cuz I’ve ordered some of the stuff before and went by the sizing on their models to make a judgment and it didn’t fit right. I’m 5’11”, 175-180lbs and if I order a small it will be tight based on other stuff I’ve bought, but it looks loose on their model. My upper body (chest and shoulder) isn’t thin like the model tho.

gon' get the beanie to avoid all the sizing issue

:lol:

Lmao, I feel same.

BTW SNS just listed bunch of high-end ACG gear for release next week but no pics. Anybody got any pics? Also, SNS has the fleece hoodie in XS but I don't see that size any place else if anyone looking.

Lmao, I feel same.

BTW SNS just listed bunch of high-end ACG gear for release next week but no pics. Anybody got any pics? Also, SNS has the fleece hoodie in XS but I don't see that size any place else if anyone looking.

crazy hyped for this last collection from errolson, met him at hypefest and he broke down a couple of pieces that were gonna be released.

Picked up the white sherpa hoodie! Was tempted to get the matching pants as well, but I probably wouldn't wear them much :lol:

Back
Top Bottom