NIKE ACG thread

Yup. I have to undo the laces almost fully to get my foot into the sock. Once it's in though, the lockdown is pretty good. TTS or 0.5 size up.

Got these in today. These things are mad comfy! Like everyone else, these things are a pain to put on. With it being gore tex, these can basically be rain boots lol. I really like these. They’re very unique. Good quality and craftsmanship, also

06C60297-BD1B-4BCB-8885-23195F35FD99.jpeg
91E40D14-6C4D-4D25-A60F-2B7121F40D4F.jpeg

Yea after wearing them for a full day, they're super comfortable. I'm glad I sized up half, initially I said a full size up wouldve been better but I take it back. They stretched out a little and fit good now.

Only pain was getting your feet in. They slide out quite easily, but i reckon thats what the front and back tabs are for to help you get your feet in the shoe

Yea after wearing them for a full day, they're super comfortable. I'm glad I sized up half, initially I said a full size up wouldve been better but I take it back. They stretched out a little and fit good now.

i went Tts and wish I would’ve went a half size up. But if they stretch I may be able to make them work

Got the blacks and holy crap are they hard to get on the first time. It's easier after you do it a few times but you definitely need to pull on the front and back tabs at the same time. They feel like heavier duty versions of my Terra Sertig boots.

I can definitely see how it’s hard to put on, especially for those with wide feet. You really gotta focus on getting the heel in and then it fits quite nicely. I really really like how grippy they feel, the high toe mudguard, and the zoom air. Of course the gore-Tex is a huge reason too why I bought these but I’ve yet to try it. Hope to take them to a couple of mountain hikes eventually

I wish Nike dropped these early on. The ACG React Terra Gobe has been solid for hiking, but I feel like these would be next level and would do what I'd like them to do.

I'm upset i slept on the antarktik's in Juniper Fog. If anybody has a lead on a pair of size 9's, let me know.

Hey all. Got this jacket from the outlet and absolutely love it. Arms a little short but for $100 im happy

looks like there is a zipper in the collar for attaching a hood. were these released with the hood? Anyone know where I can get a generic black hood to attach? This would be my everyday coat if it just had thehood.
Fit is too trim to wear a hoodie underneath.

39F2015D-BCB7-4701-8179-6C5AFC3B4A95.png 583BD3FB-F257-4EFB-B4F8-C864328BE42C.jpeg
39F2015D-BCB7-4701-8179-6C5AFC3B4A95.png 583BD3FB-F257-4EFB-B4F8-C864328BE42C.jpeg

Any chance the Antarktiks will restock somewhere? Slept on them and now I'm having serious regrets.

Back
Top Bottom