NIKE ACG thread

Welp
Screenshot_20200326-112711_Gmail.jpg

How much were they on NDC during the sale?

Doesn't beat the Ebay price that ejpeg mentioned but SNS has 21% off sale items w/ code "SNS21" right now which brings their price down to about $85 (but shipping is another $15).

Also not sure how long CNCPTS 50% off promo is going to last/if it's still good (and how much they charge for shipping) but I think Zaherras were eligible.

How much were they on NDC during the sale?

Doesn't beat the Ebay price that ejpeg mentioned but SNS has 21% off sale items w/ code "SNS21" right now which brings their price down to about $85 (but shipping is another $15).

Also not sure how long CNCPTS 50% off promo is going to last/if it's still good (and how much they charge for shipping) but I think Zaherras were eligible.

NDC was $90.

Thank you! I checked SNS yesterday and didn't see the additional 21% off.

all of us ended up getting soaked and muddy today. the zaherras definitely don’t keep water out. my pegs worked well enough until the mud and water got too deep. getting dirty was all part of the fun though.

Damn the Zaherras didn't keep water out? How bad/deep was the water you were trekking through? Was hoping they would be a solid hiker in damp conditions.

Damn the Zaherras didn't keep water out? How bad/deep was the water you were trekking through? Was hoping they would be a solid hiker in damp conditions.
the trail was very muddy and we had to cross a river about 5 times. the first time my wife’s foot went in the watery mud about 1/3 up the shoe upper, she said ahhhh my foot is wet. that was early on. she was also carrying our 10 month old daughter in a carrier so she couldn’t really rock hop or make moves to avoid deep spots - she had to trudge right through the mud. i gotta take all 3 pairs to work and soak/clean em.

These just popped up on Nike and I was wondering if anybody had any idea if other countries would be releasing

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200401-153010_Nike.jpg
    Screenshot_20200401-153010_Nike.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 1,176

FSR 50% off

edit: a couple more links and a lot of clothing is on sale too on concepts. Just search ACG lol

Last edited:
Before copping at Concepts above (they want tax and shipping) I have a new Terra Zaherra 9.5 in Pink Rush available for $70 +ship. Mods - I'll delete if this isn't ok to post.

How's the fit on the Terra Zaherra's in comparison with the Terra Gobes? I'm a size 8 in Terra Gobes, should I get a 7.5 on the Terra Zaherra?

Thanks!

I went TTS on Zaherra but had to go up 1 full size on Gobes. .5 sz up was too small.

Thanks, how's the fit on your Zaherra's? Does it have a bit of room? I like my shoes to be snug, maybe half size down fron TTS is fine you think? I appreciate the info

Been eyeing the Terra Zaherra for awhile. Would these be good for the gym?
Depends on what your working out.
I wouldnt advise for squats/deadlifts etc, but if youre just casually lifting then why not, although it would be one of my last choices of shoes to wear to the gym.

Been eyeing the Terra Zaherra for awhile. Would these be good for the gym?

Like ady said, definitely not for squats/deadlifts or powerlifting/Olympic lifts. I probably wouldn't want to do any sort of plyometrics or things like Crossfit in them either.

Unrelated but the GSW fan in me loves seeing Draymond and Jim Barnett in your respective avatars lol.

Thanks for the input. I will probably just wear these for hiking and causal wear then. I’m trying to cut down on the number shoes. Trying to get shoes that are multifunctional.

Go dubs! I miss watching and playing hoop.

1597FDBF-051C-4667-8A42-B9B26877BD87.jpeg

anyone know where I can get these in a 13. Thought this thread might be the place to ask. Couldn’t find a humara thread tia

Back
Top Bottom