NIKE ACG thread

Apparently FedEx doesn't deliver in all conditions. Mountain Flys stuck in Tennessee...

a lot of the airports in that area were closed... they aren’t going to risk their lives and careers over a pair of shoes.

What was the acg flagship release shoe that came out a year before the antarktiks? If I remember correctly it had a visual zoom heel air bag. Anyone remember?

Post Errolson? I don't remember a pair with a visible air unit?

Post Errolson? I don't remember a pair with a visible air unit?

Ah ha! I figured it out. The zoom tallac flyknit! Good lord that was back in 2017. Man time has flown by.

141CB248-95A6-427D-A7D9-DF97901BCFB7.jpeg
09706B11-8415-4B68-BDA5-54B51D37B967.jpeg
A8A06163-9C96-4F01-B5E2-6E556E0A45E4.jpeg

Last edited:
Ah ha! I figured it out. The zoom tallac flyknit! Good lord that was back in 2017. Man time has flown by.

141CB248-95A6-427D-A7D9-DF97901BCFB7.jpeg
09706B11-8415-4B68-BDA5-54B51D37B967.jpeg
A8A06163-9C96-4F01-B5E2-6E556E0A45E4.jpeg

Oh this was during Errolson Hugh, I wasn't paying attention back then. I have never seen those before.

So I've only lived in Oregon for about 4 years. Living a majority of my life in FL prior. So the act and thought of buying anything snow/ice related is still new to me.

We just got done with the annual snowstorm we get about once every 2-3 years. Finally got a chance to bust out some timberland boots I bought for such an event. Boots are ok, but I really need something that is a little bit more in-between a boot and a sneaker living in the city.

Saw a pair of the mountain fly lows on IG and instantly fell in love with them, but of course I was a day late and a dollar short cause they were long sold out in my size 12 in the fossil colorway. Was able to search hard enough and find a pair just now online and I'm excited to get them in. Love the colorway/design combo.

Question to you guys is : How are they with slipping on ice? And what other models would you recommend that are good low/mid top with primo traction on wet/icy surfaces.

It's exciting being able to get into new types of footwear based on the elements here for the first time in my life and I've always had a natural love for the ACG line. Now I can not only admire it but utilize it, which is more fun to me. I could never buy this stuff living in FL and feel the same way I do wearing it here.

So I've only lived in Oregon for about 4 years. Living a majority of my life in FL prior. So the act and thought of buying anything snow/ice related is still new to me.

We just got done with the annual snowstorm we get about once every 2-3 years. Finally got a chance to bust out some timberland boots I bought for such an event. Boots are ok, but I really need something that is a little bit more in-between a boot and a sneaker living in the city.

Saw a pair of the mountain fly lows on IG and instantly fell in love with them, but of course I was a day late and a dollar short cause they were long sold out in my size 12 in the fossil colorway. Was able to search hard enough and find a pair just now online and I'm excited to get them in. Love the colorway/design combo.

Question to you guys is : How are they with slipping on ice? And what other models would you recommend that are good low/mid top with primo traction on wet/icy surfaces.

It's exciting being able to get into new types of footwear based on the elements here for the first time in my life and I've always had a natural love for the ACG line. Now I can not only admire it but utilize it, which is more fun to me. I could never buy this stuff living in FL and feel the same way I do wearing it here.

get something with gortex, you’ll thank me later

Just bought the blkout xarr’s for 82 shipped from lapstone. Retail was 150.

Not ACG’s, theyre part of the “10th” collection. Things are the most solid built nike boot ive ever owned and i got a BUNCH of em.
9EA47642-9D18-4A38-8C75-889DEE5815DE.jpeg

cant wait to break em out.

Mountain Fly Low First Impressions:

- Holy crap the Zoom React is incredible. This is among the most comfortable shoes I've ever tried, let alone boots
- Visual / aesthetic is a heavy duty 350. Pretty wild. I just got some 350's and they are quite similar
- Traction is $$$
- Fit is the same for me as the Terra Gobe. These are basically an upgraded Terra Gobe IMO

LOVE THEM

Some sizes available here for those that are interested.

- Holy crap the Zoom React is incredible. This is among the most comfortable shoes I've ever tried, let alone boots
- Visual / aesthetic is a heavy duty 350. Pretty wild. I just got some 350's and they are quite similar
- Traction is $$$
- Fit is the same for me as the Terra Gobe. These are basically an upgraded Terra Gobe IMO

LOVE THEM

Yeah I think I can do TTS with these but I went half size up. Gobes definitely feel tighter for me.

- Traction is $$$

LOVE THEM

There's no zoom, but I agree the setup is super plush. The zaherras have zoom and react but no carbon fiber.

Id like to get the summit cargo pants. Hopefully price drops from $180.

Mountain Flys finally made it out of Memphis after the bad weather. Feel like a more springy Pegasus Trail 2 and definitely TTS for me. Two thumbs up

Back
Top Bottom