NIKE ACG thread

How is the sizing on this Misery Ridge and also the 4th Horseman jackets?
It’s not long, but I do find it roomier than most jackets I have. Normally, I’m a size small in Columbia jackets, and medium in Under Armour jackets. I went with an XS in the misery ridge. The length is fine but the arms are wide, not too long. The hood is huge. The jacket definitely keeps you dry but I find most all Gore Tex does.
I’m 5’10 approx 150-155#

I have a 2x of the launch PT2 cw, so I'm considering getting these done.

Mowabb X Pegasus Trail 2 - Rattan.jpg

or these

Mowabb X Pegasus Trail 2 - Trail End Brown.jpg

Last edited:
Also, the escapes in the back have a sticker that just vanished on me after about 10 years, lol.. does anyone know where I may be able to replace?

Anybody who has the recent goretex bucket hat? Just wanted to ask if they stretch? I bought an S/M and it's really snug. It's sold out so I can't buy an M/L.

Thanks in advance.

of im good with a half size up with mountain fly, should do the same with the low pair??? still available anywhere?

Just wore my ACG Mountain Flys lows for the first time. I don’t think I’ve ever gotten the “walking on clouds” feeling until now which is insane because I experienced it even when hiking hilly terrain. Honestly blown away by the comfort.

Awesome! Do we know the final conclusion on sizing? Same fit as the highs?

^ same fit as the highs.

Has anybody seen any more colorways on the horizon for the lows? Or are they one and done?

What's the name of the bottom pair? Have they ever been retro for them?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210324-164646.png
    Screenshot_20210324-164646.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 285
You guys see the new Deschutz colorway on SNKRS? I'm not in need of any more pairs, but glad to see the model persist. Wish they were constantly available so I don't need to stockpile. Got my 9 year old a pair of gum bottoms for $40 shipped from Notre. He loves them, esp coming from always wearing $5 flip flops! Got him a second pair two sizes up from his current ones so he can grown into them. I know a comfy sandal when I see them! Also got both my sons both a pair of Nasus from Notre for $60 shipped each....hooking them up with the ACGs!

Back
Top Bottom