NIKE ACG thread

Bird.
AAAF4717-3C1D-44F8-94D0-E3A6318DF38B.jpeg
Fixed.

I really liked those shorts plus they had a DWR coating on them but one day when I went to purchase them off of NDC they were gone and I haven't seen them since. Every where else they are sold out and it appears they mostly listed on international websites.

Nike ACG Goes to the Big Island

Nike All Conditions Gear is committed to providing durable, stylish gear for the outdoors. Of course, getting stoked about the natural world and helping save it can go hand in hand, which sets up the inspiration for the summer 2021 collection: a series of apparel pieces tailormade for Hawaiian adventures, including the ones that get your feet wet. With 85 percent of this year’s collection containing more than 90 percent recycled content, the apparel also helps reduce the material waste that could otherwise land in these stunning locales.

As always, the collection gives you the right amount of muscle to cross over from land to sea, and the right kind of utility to coolly handle real-life situations. Take the Cinder Cone Windshell Jacket and Pant. They’re made from 100 percent recycled, lightweight nylon, include water-repellent and wind-resistant features, and are packable for quick and easy storage. The ACG men’s Lava Tree Lightweight Hoody is made from recycled polyester and provides a baggy, draped profile for the hood and the drop tail to help protect your body against UVs. It also has thumb loops. Why? For a snug, resting posture when you’re thinking about your next trek.

The ACG Mountain Fly Low reappears this season as the ideal footwear for tropical hikes or sandy escapes. It has a responsive React midsole, while the sticky rubber outsole helps you handle the algae madness during rock-hopping. Meanwhile, the Air Deschutz sandal is back for casual hangs on dry land, and its Nike Air unit keeps things comfy.

The ACG summer 2021 collection releases June 7 on nike.com and at select retailers.

1622574848694.png

1622574862230.png

Man...unfortunately won't touch the lows until they're gore-tex. The new Deschutz colorway look really nice; might cop for my daughter if I can get them on discount.

Mountain fly lows are the release of 2021 for me. I love the lows. I can’t wait to get those pairs.

Man...unfortunately won't touch the lows until they're gore-tex. The new Deschutz colorway look really nice; might cop for my daughter if I can get them on discount.

Just got the Gore-Tex Nasu. I’m gucci with ACG shoes for awhile. Now those cream sandals on the other hand. Those might have to get copped. On the disco of course.

So now that some time has passed, how are you all finding our Zoom AOs? Do you wear them hiking with or without socks? Casual usage? Unless I know I'll be in streams, they're way to porous to take on a generic hike as they'd be filled with dirt/dust thru the mesh. Love the way they look, but finding it hard to find a good use for them. If I'm running around legoland with them I wouldn't want to do no socks, but water would get it so easily that with socks I'd be walking around with soggy socks all day....

Maybe just a good hot summer day shoe for breathability....

Thoughts?

So now that some time has passed, how are you all finding our Zoom AOs? Do you wear them hiking with or without socks? Casual usage? Unless I know I'll be in streams, they're way to porous to take on a generic hike as they'd be filled with dirt/dust thru the mesh. Love the way they look, but finding it hard to find a good use for them. If I'm running around legoland with them I wouldn't want to do no socks, but water would get it so easily that with socks I'd be walking around with soggy socks all day....

Maybe just a good hot summer day shoe for breathability....

Thoughts?

I love the AOs though I live in California. I always wear them without socks, I think they're meant to be worn that way. I mainly wear them casually: running errands, playing outside with the kid, canoeing. I'd pack it to Hawaii for hiking and casual wear whenever I make it back.

For hiking I always wear Nasus instead because of the dirt/dust getting in like you said.

Back
Top Bottom