NIKE ACG thread

Along w/ Mowabbs & Mountain Flys, seems like some shops here in JP that carry ACG line are releasing few other FW items on 18th and among them…, I like this Tee…
BF45C57B-4680-4239-B19B-DF8B7DAB9F53.jpeg

9E7296AC-6CB4-4CF7-8640-4BD12620409E.jpeg

A4640EF8-ECCE-467A-9429-8399CF3F3423.jpeg

Thinking about getting the rope de dope jacket in burgundy or beige from last year. Anybody know about the sizing? I'm 5'10 and a buck ninety.

Just got hit with 144$ of customs charges from END because I didn't want to wait for the 18th for the Mountain Fly's... smh
That’s insane, how much total? And wouldn’t you get it later than the 11/18 projected release date?

That’s insane, how much total? And wouldn’t you get it later than the 11/18 projected release date?

Yeah it wasn't for the date I just couldn't find the black ones listed as coming soon on SNKRS Canada so I didn't want to risk missing out on them, and since they were already available on END I copped them. I ended up paying $390 USD with a Beanie.

Yeah it wasn't for the date I just couldn't find the black ones listed as coming soon on SNKRS Canada so I didn't want to risk missing out on them, and since they were already available on END I copped them. I ended up paying $390 USD with a Beanie.
Sheesh 🤯

:smh: I wonder if it has to do with European places not supposed to be shipping to the USA anymore. A lot of places won’t allow you to ship here.

edit; looks like you’re in Canada??

:smh: I wonder if it has to do with European places not supposed to be shipping to the USA anymore. A lot of places won’t allow you to ship here.

edit; looks like you’re in Canada??

Yeah it's mostly because the duties and import charges to import to Canada are so high, I guess it would have been way lower if it had shipped to the US.

Oh he’s in Canada, that makes sense now.

We get hit hard in Canada for customs. Exempt amount is basically nothing. The black pair did show up on the Canadian website though. Actually, they released it early by mistake a couple of nights ago and I was able to get an order in. It just shipped too, so will see if it makes it to my door step.

The blackout mowabb got pushed back…they were supposed to release tomorrow along with the limestone ones… so who really knows now about the mountain fly now.

^ They all were released on SNKRS-JP today. Almost Black Mowabb is the only one that are almost sold out after 5 hours tho.

Back
Top Bottom