NIKE ACG thread

Oof....I hiked in jeans ONCE many years ago...never again haha. Denim doesn't breathe, and it just gets heavy and chafe-y. These are what I hike in nowadays; they're technically rock climbing pants but they're mad versatile. Stretchy, tough, and breathable. And right now they're on sale. I've worn the hell out of these on tons of hikes in the mountains.

1637710169719.png

Man those are some nice pants! Appreciate it.
just got my mt flys in. They’re super comfortable
3B252E73-32B7-49A5-AF71-AA5685F2F64F.jpeg
And Nike…sustainability lol. Two of the same shoes and same size (diff CW) but look shipped in two different packages 📦.
7D74AD5C-6094-4474-9298-441CF8D4F435.jpeg

^^^ Fam I got the black ones delivered today and that box was big as **** :lol:. It’s like the size of a box you’d get with an early 2000’s desktop computer :lol:

^^^ Fam I got the black ones delivered today and that box was big as **** :lol:. It’s like the size of a box you’d get with an early 2000’s desktop computer :lol:
Clays in the big box and triple blacks in the small. I thought both came in that big box and I forgot I ordered something else on the small one, got excited 😂

better than in a bag, my nb box imploded after it was shipped in a plastic bag

154D9048-4BA4-4995-ADA1-A0F37F4791AF.jpeg
I’ve gotten a few orders like that, sucks. FNL and Eastbay use to do that all the time!

Anybody has recommendations on some thick socks to wear with the "Mountain Fly"? I had to order a 1/2 size up.
I didn’t get a chance to feel how thick they were but if you live near a Costco they have a six pack of “winter/cold weather” socks for $9.99 right now. I’m going to take a closer look this weekend, I’ll let you know

cncpts has 40% off some acg for Black Friday with code BFCM21.

They got the mulberry mountain fly lows sizes 6 to 11 for $108. Then there's limited sizing for the brown basalt mountain fly low and the 2 pairs of mowabbs that released a month or 2 ago.

I'd get the brown mountain flys if they were my size but can't do the mulberry.

Anyone here with experience on the Misery Ridge jacket sizing?

The large fits me in the shoulders but is tight at the bottom. The XL fits me at the bottom but is really lose at the shoulders and long sleeves. Not sure what to get.

i think the jacket has kind of as drop shoulder so the seam isn’t suppose to line up on your shoulder

plus its mesnt to be baggy and i think the sleeves has velcro to tighten, no?

id go with the one that i can close the zipper :lol:

Reactions: ARK
This is so bizarre...wanted to pick up an ACG t-shirt for my brother. EVERY place that still has it in-stock is in Europe and hit me with the "does not ship to the US" notice. There's not a single listing on eBay, grailed, etc. :sick:

So uh, any friendlies in Europe who wouldn't mind helping out a fellow NTer?

This is so bizarre...wanted to pick up an ACG t-shirt for my brother. EVERY place that still has it in-stock is in Europe and hit me with the "does not ship to the US" notice. There's not a single listing on eBay, grailed, etc. :sick:

So uh, any friendlies in Europe who wouldn't mind helping out a fellow NTer?

FootPatrol shops. Have you tried there? (It takes a while though)

FootPatrol shops. Have you tried there? (It takes a while though)

They don't have the shirt I'm looking for, unfortunately. :frown:

edit: found one! For some reason this place didn't pop up on a google search, but it did on yahoo! :emoji_thumbsup:

Last edited:
Anyone know anything about the potential Nike ACG Rufus retro? Stussys fall lookbook had models wearing Nike ACG Rufus and they didn't look like 20 year old pairs.

i know, i just contacted them for a price adjustment :lol:

they better give me that sh*t too since i probably wont get my order til january anyways

or imma just cancel that whole order

Back
Top Bottom