NIKE ACG thread

If anyone wanted the Clay Mountain Fly for 20 percent off!

I bought these for snow use here in the Denver metro area. They are remarkably comfy on-feet and look very distinctive. Will report on how they do once we have a heavy snowstorm.

20211127_113013_2.jpeg

20211127_201502_2.jpeg

dangit just missed!

Got wife and I two pair. Got two sizes for fitment. The 12 and the 12.5 areI tried to exchange for a 13 but it looks like Nike sold out.

Wife and I are semi-serious hikers. We've done everything from Old Rag to Table Mountain. The 12 and 12.5 are still too tight for the type of hiking we like to do. I tried to exchange for a 13 but Nike is now sold out. If I don't get the 13 they're all going back.

We currently wear Adidas Freehiker GoreTex. Good hiking shoe but the laces don't stay tied and they are not tight around the ankles, as they allow little rocks to enter the shoe.

tempImagew2QFvh.jpg

Got wife and I two pair. Got two sizes for fitment. The 12 and the 12.5 areI tried to exchange for a 13 but it looks like Nike sold out.

Wife and I are semi-serious hikers. We've done everything from Old Rag to Table Mountain. The 12 and 12.5 are still too tight for the type of hiking we like to do. I tried to exchange for a 13 but Nike is now sold out. If I don't get the 13 they're all going back.

We currently wear Adidas Freehiker GoreTex. Good hiking shoe but the laces don't stay tied and they are not tight around the ankles, as they allow little rocks to enter the shoe.

tempImagew2QFvh.jpg
Oh wow. Sucks it’s so difficult to try them on in stores. You fronted a lot of $ just to see what size you are. Regularly a 12 in Nike?

Oh wow. Sucks it’s so difficult to try them on in stores. You fronted a lot of $ just to see what size you are. Regularly a 12 in Nike?
I’m all over the place. Anywhere from 11.5 to 13. Depending on activity. I’ve been on 8 - 12 hour hikes, so I need lots of toe room in my hiking shoes.

tempImagew2QFvh.jpg

I've worn mine indoors only for several hours a day over a few days and I can say that the shoe stretches out over time. They started a half size too small for my needs but now fit just right.

there was no code for cyber monday, you just add it to cart and its automatic

if its not doing it anymore then it might be over

How did they do in snow? Curious if snow melts and gets in the “tongue” portion that says gore-tex.

^ Although I love the fact that they are bringing Mada back, not impressed w/ the color & materials used tho. Doesn’t mean that I hate all black (tbh, I love triple blacks and do own many with that color-scheme), but in terms of Mada, it’d definitely be better looking if it includes some brown color…. BTW, I want Mada Mid like this one more than lows tho.
6139C899-CC43-4E81-BB3F-7A02F2FD3768.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom