NIKE ACG thread

Good deal on women’s fly ease USA pants. There’s some men’s woven pants that look similar but are not the flyease pants.

I’ve grossly underrated this shoe.

I ran into an IG post not so long ago of one of the original designers of the mowabb and how the original design of the bootie was terribly engineered. Which may explain to today’s widening of the bootie with two pull tabs, and the overall no-hassle slip on experience. I wish I saved that ig post.

Anyways, a lace swap that catapults the overall sneaker IMO

208D1E8C-F62F-41C5-8C99-98A742E52A9B.jpeg

I’ve grossly underrated this shoe.

I ran into an IG post not so long ago of one of the original designers of the mowabb and how the original design of the bootie was terribly engineered. Which may explain to today’s widening of the bootie with two pull tabs, and the overall no-hassle slip on experience. I wish I saved that ig post.

Anyways, a lace swap that catapults the overall sneaker IMO

208D1E8C-F62F-41C5-8C99-98A742E52A9B.jpeg
Nice laces, can you share where you picked those up? :smile:

Got my goretex mountain fly lows in and I find they fit a smidge roomier than the non-goretex, but not enough to size down IMO.

What about half size? Do they fit more true to size now?

The toebox feels the most different - perhaps the different materials on the upper makes it less stiff and has a bit more give compared to the non-gtx. So you do get this feeling of width in the forefoot.

Without socks I can fit a finger in the heel, so with the more comfortable forefoot I guess you could make TTS work with thin socks, but I still wouldn't size down by half. It is a comfortable fit for me with thicker socks.

I have pretty regular shaped feet as well btw.

Hey everyone, I’m trying to find the gravity purple mowabbs for a good price. Were they released differently than the other cws? I see the other 4 pretty much in stock and some even on sale.

Was the Nike bday coupon always 10%? I thought it was 20% before? Not sure if I should use it on the GITD jacket or wait and hope it makes it to sale. ACG has been kind of weird lately, almost everything used to make it to sale now some stuff is selling out fast.

Hey everyone, I’m trying to find the gravity purple mowabbs for a good price. Were they released differently than the other cws? I see the other 4 pretty much in stock and some even on sale.

It'd probably help if you let us know your size. I've seen it in stock at retail in most sizes recently and the reseller sites prices didn't seem too bad when I looked before.

Was the Nike bday coupon always 10%? I thought it was 20% before? Not sure if I should use it on the GITD jacket or wait and hope it makes it to sale. ACG has been kind of weird lately, almost everything used to make it to sale now some stuff is selling out fast.

It'd probably help if you let us know your size. I've seen it in stock at retail in most sizes recently and the reseller sites prices didn't seem too bad when I looked before.
It was 20%. Then I think they changed it to $25 off $100. Now it’s 10% 😏

Reactions: TWC

Oh word thanks I’m typically 11-11.5

They were Europe Only I believe

Size 11 is $215-225 on GOAT rn

Hello all, longtime ACG wearer, first time poster! Fave model is the MOC and it’s evolutions since. As far as the Mowabb in purple I’m in PA and there’s a shop in Pittsburgh called Social status that I think I saw them in store? They’ve always got random stuff on the site also

Attachments

• 45240009-5043-44D8-9E19-9B478725334E.png
    45240009-5043-44D8-9E19-9B478725334E.png
    191.2 KB · Views: 591
Yeah purple mowabbs were overseas only and your size (11-11.5) costs more. I remember at drop 11.5 was going for $250+ resale but things have calmed down a bit.

^ I copped size-9 (I normally wear 8.5) and this one does feel bigger than other size 9 shoes I’ve got.
I’m typically a 11/10.5 in most Nikes, and got a 11.5 in the first Mountain Fly Lows that doesn’t feel roomy at all. Is it big enough (vs the first Lows) to go TTS or stick to .5 up but it’s a bit roomier?

Back
Top Bottom