NIKE ACG thread

70623029926__4E0321B1-F811-43AD-97DC-EEC9B96C9EFA.jpeg

Love the way the 2.0s look, but with the reports of them not being comfortable in terms of the midsole cushion, I'm not sure why anyone would buy these over the 1.0s?

Love the way the 2.0s look, but with the reports of them not being comfortable in terms of the midsole cushion, I'm not sure why anyone would buy these over the 1.0s?
This is what totally killed my buzz for the 2.0.

I actually prefer a more firm midsole for hiking / trekking. Retired my 1.0s for that use because i felt like ima roll my ankle.
i like a firm midsole too but was going to pass on the 2. but i ended up purchasing on Lapstone and hammer 30% off running right now

Anybody else get 3 ACG towels when they only ordered one from Nike? Maybe they are trying to make up for the fact that they are a complete rip off at $60 each.

Any place with memorial day sales that have the black mountain fly (mid/high) size 11 for discount? I was away when NDC had the 20% off.

Cncpts has it in 7, 7.5, and 10.5 at 30% off, $154. I'm normally a 10.5 in Nikes but have wide feet and will need to size up to at least an 11 :frown:

Anybody else get 3 ACG towels when they only ordered one from Nike? Maybe they are trying to make up for the fact that they are a complete rip off at $60 each.

This happened to me when I ordered a burgundy running beanie, I had three in the box. Probably someone rushing and not paying attention OR someone getting revenge against the company.

No way that’s this common lol I ordered the orange knit beanie a couple years ago and got 3 shipped to me too 😂

i wanted the black towel, is it nice quality?
Its a good large size, thin/medium thickness, not thick like a high quality bath towels, It seems like microfiber with its ply and softness, but is cotton. Although its marketed as a sports towel I am going to use as bath towel. I would say its worth about $20-$30. Not sure where they get off charging $60. I think the reason they sent 3 was because they were all in one sealed bag. I could see a person packing it to assume that it was one piece. There are black ones on ebay right now. I am keeping all of the ones I got to use not resale.

20230602_202426.jpg
just received my pair. i went half size up on both mountain fly low first gen and 2nd gen and they fit great. i like the firm sole, glad i picked these up
Thank you! How do you like the cushion compared to the 1s?

Back
Top Bottom