NIKE ACG thread

Feel confident but want to be 💯
These are basically ACGs so I think I can ask here….
I got these from a boutique overseas who actually had my size (only pair they had for sale(not telling the site cuz I don’t want anyone to think this is a promo))…. Legit or nah?

IMG_3914.jpeg

I don’t think they made fakes of these :lol:

I’m still salty with that release… I ordered two pairs on separate accounts and both pairs had the wrong sizes delivered. They were both way off and I had to take them back to the store crying.

I’m still salty with that release… I ordered two pairs on separate accounts and both pairs had the wrong sizes delivered. They were both way off and I had to take them back to the store crying.

I wouldn’t make fakes of these either lol but I’m an old man now and idk whats going on these days. :smokin

One of my favorite pairs of shoes. I have always admired Native art and culture so supporting N7 plus a really dope Pendleton print was a must.

Yo! Your opinion is trash! Exploriaid! Approach! Rufus! Terra! We EATING! Best ACG lineup in YEARS.
never did like the exploraid. don’t really want more terra humara colorways though i don’t mind that shoe. the izy and rufus - blah. torre mids are very nice.

i’m holding out hope one day for proper retros of the escapes and some other classics like the air yewtah, air azona, air whyomin, or something kinda obscure and cool like the teocalli. to me, THAT’S the kinda ACG stuff that’s exciting 🤷🏻‍♂️

How is it possible that a division of Nike with such absolute bangers in the past, aren’t retroing such classics that they have in the vault? Nike is leaving so much money on the table.

the swoosh knows they can bring em out anytime and sell once the things they’re throwing at the wall arent sticking anymore

Only shoe I don’t understand not coming back is the Dri-Goat. You would think the Drake Nocta shoe would be forcing Nike’s hand to bring back some G-Tek models. I’d buy 5 plus pairs lol

Back
Top Bottom