NIKE ACG thread

Even more Humaras

bbbb.jpg

bbbbjuhbhj.jpg

I would say they are - but had to send mine back, too stiff over toes when trying them on. Length and width they were perfect tts for me so I didn't think going 0,5 up would solve this.

How’s the sizing on these? TTS?

I would say they are - but had to send mine back, too stiff over toes when trying them on. Length and width they were perfect tts for me so I didn't think going 0,5 up would solve this.
I went went half size up and i am goood. when i went tts, length was fine but top of my foothurt when walking. i wear thick socks with my boots and theyre good.

I’ve been circling back to some ACGs I passed on for one reason or another. Loved these when they dropped. Who has a pair and how do you feel about them?

IMG_6748.jpeg

My bro got em and said they're dope. Seen a video of Aaron Cooper who designed them saying they're one of his favorite designs all time, so that would definitely sell me lol

They are currently on the way. I’m excited to have them in hand.

I really enjoy the aesthetics/usability the ACG Smith Summit Pants or Zip Off Trail Pants but do they exist in a tapered or slim fit or even a non loose fit? Through the sale that just ended, I tried a pair in my normal size and a pair one size down but they are still like Hammer Pants on me through the legs.

Last edited:
Nike ACG Torre Mid WP “Burnt Sienna”
Color: Burnt Sienna/Dark Atomic Teal
Style Code: FD0212-800
Release Date: December 2023
Price: $150
FD0212-800

Nike-ACG-Torre-Mid-WP-Burnt-Sienna.jpeg

Nike-ACG-Torre-Mid-WP-Burnt-Sienna-2.jpeg

Nike-ACG-Torre-Mid-WP-Burnt-Sienna-3.jpeg

Nike-ACG-Torre-Mid-WP-Burnt-Sienna-5.jpeg

Nike-ACG-Torre-Mid-WP-Burnt-Sienna-1.jpeg

Nike-ACG-Torre-Mid-WP-Burnt-Sienna-6.jpeg

Nike-ACG-Torre-Mid-WP-Burnt-Sienna-7.jpeg

Nike ACG Torre Mid WP “Pecan”
Color: Pecan/Black-Olive Green-Red Plum
Style Code: FD0212-200
Release Date: December 2023
Price: $150
FD0212-200

Nike-ACG-Torre-Mid-WP-Pecan.jpeg

Nike-ACG-Torre-Mid-WP-Pecan-2.jpeg

Nike-ACG-Torre-Mid-WP-Pecan-3.jpeg

Nike-ACG-Torre-Mid-WP-Pecan-6.jpeg

Nike-ACG-Torre-Mid-WP-Pecan-7.jpeg

Nike-ACG-Torre-Mid-WP-Pecan-8.jpeg

^ I’m not criticizing or something, but Footscape weren’t really ACG tho. Other than Trailscape, don’t recall there was a model that used Footscape last from ACG line….

Back
Top Bottom