Nike ACG Trainerendor

yeah, the general consensus i've seen is these are more comfortable than roshes...

heard people calling them "roshe on steroids"...

The soles on these are harder... How on earth can these be more comfortable...

yeah, i dunno, just what i've seen being said.

i haven't worn either yet for any decent amount of time to compare myself.

i still find it hilarious that roshes are called "roshe run", but everyone says you can't run in them at all... :lol:

yeah, i dunno, just what i've seen being said.

i haven't worn either yet for any decent amount of time to compare myself.

i still find it hilarious that roshes are called "roshe run", but everyone says you can't run in them at all... :lol:

Yeah, I don't think either model is meant for any hardcore training. They're definitely geared towards casual use.

I always wonder how people can be squatting or deadlifting in Roshes. They're way too unstable for me.

Last edited:
They somehow are more comfortable though imo.I think because they have deeper cuts into the sole they flex and feel better than the Roshe which is like one big block of foam that doesn't really move the Trainerendor. And the feel is better because they are lower to the ground the sole is thinner so it feels more natural than the Roshes too.

Wtf did i just read...

Im still looking for a 10 in the black lows. My 9.5 fit a bit small. If anyone see's them for retail somewhere please shoot me a PM.

how do you guys clean the material on these?

i dunno, but i've heard horror stories about getting anything wet on the black's material, it ruins that spot forever...

might have to get some repel well for these...

i dunno, but i've heard horror stories about getting anything wet on the black's material, it ruins that spot forever...

might have to get some repel well for these...
Repel Well? Have you ever used it on sneakers before? Not sure if they're the same thing, but I used Never Wet on an old pair of boots. It didn't turn out well at all...

Also, two Mid colorways are on sale on Eastbay

All Blacks for $69.99

Black/Canyon Gold/Cobblestone for $39.99

Coupon code EMEB43H2 for an extra 20% off until the 19th.

Repel Well? Have you ever used it on sneakers before? Not sure if they're the same thing, but I used Never Wet on an old pair of boots. It didn't turn out well at all...

no, but i've seen videos and heard people swear by it, that it doesn't alter the texture of suede or anything... where as never wet makes suede hard as bricks...

Just got the black lows from sheikh for 40 , if you know someone that works at corporate then have them get them for you

Last edited:
Hopefully I'm able to stock locate the black or olive lows, slept on these until I saw the volt Stussy pair in person.

Last edited:
Damn. Just saw that...

How do you make a nice low top and turn the mid-top into hot trash?
mean.gif
i dont think so, the colors just arent right for the mids... thats all...

Back
Top Bottom