Nike ACG Trainerendor

Scooped off the sales rack for $59 by a buddy at a Sportz Zone Elite
Whats the Sku number for these or the location of the Sports Zone he picked em up from? Tried the Style number that was posted earlier in the thread and it didnt work for the Sports Zones I called

can anybody hook a brother up with those ^^ in a size 11? reached their customer support and there was no way they are able to sell them online, strictly in-store only

CLUTCH!!! 
nthat.gif
 Now I just need the alley oop from a DMV NT'er lol 

called 2 sports elite stores and i got two associates saying that they don't do phone orders and then have one saying they do?... sucks that they won't sell these online. 

^ do they do phone orders? i was told by a customer rep that they are only available for purchase in-store at their spots and that they cant be shipped out

I know some Nike accounts are not allowed to sell online or do phone orders. Looks like Sports Zone is one of them

Via Twitter:

@spzn: would you guys please sell the Nike Trainerendors online or let us do phone orders? I live nowhere near a store

@twitter handle redacted: Unfortunately we are not able to take phone orders or sell Nike products online.

I know some Nike accounts are not allowed to sell online or do phone orders. Looks like Sports Zone is one of them

Via Twitter:

@spzn: would you guys please sell the Nike Trainerendors online or let us do phone orders? I live nowhere near a store

@twitter handle redacted: Unfortunately we are not able to take phone orders or sell Nike products online.
oh man who wants to do a group pick up????

oh man who wants to do a group pick up????

Yeah really...I'll even try to shove my foot into a olives size 12 at this point, if the store has no 13.
Come on...I even used my 1000th post for this. :rofl:

Last edited:
Just so you know its limit 2 per customer.

Check your pairs before you leave I had to exchange a pair of busted ones.

Whoever goes should check the fine print on the 2 pair limit.
A lot of the time it's actually certain number per customer per visit.
Which means you could buy 2, take them to your car, go back and buy 2 more, and do it over and over.

Last edited:
Whoever goes should check the fine print on the 2 pair limit.
A lot of the time it's actually certain number per customer per visit.
Which means you could buy 2, take them to your car, go back and buy 2 more, and do it over and over.
Word. My mom does this at Shop Rite or wherever a sale may be. It used to get me heated, but I get that she's just trying to be economical. 

I'd like to pick up a pair of the Blacks, but only if they're on sale. If that never happens I'm cool with my Olives and Volt Stussys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom