Nike ACG Trainerendor

The last shoe (bottom right) in each shot have me pretty stoked. looking like some awesome colorways 
smokin.gif
That navy pair is a must cop for me

FINALLY!
Took forever to find a DS size 13 without prices so ridiculous I refused to pay them just on principal.
Nike made very few pairs in 13, even back when they released, 99% of retailers only stocked up to 12.
Paid retail plus shipping.
View media item 1093570

Last edited:
FINALLY!
Took forever to find a DS size 13 without prices so ridiculous I refused to pay them just on principal.
Nike made very few pairs in 13, even back when they released, 99% of retailers only stocked up to 12.
Paid retail plus shipping.
Lucky man great pick up! Wish I would have found a 13 myself for that price!

Glad to see some love for these. I copped the first model on release and it steadily sold out that day at NDC. Been getting complements for almost a year for em and nobody ever knows what they are lol. There are a decent amount of these in my area (lots of skate shops carry them in Socal) if people are looking for em lemme know what color and size and I will see what I can do. 

I got my eye out for that navy pair! 

Sample life.. Trainerendor SB

View media item 1098323
Who wants more pics?

Not a huge fan of mesh on Trainerendors.
At least not That mesh, the mesh on the Stussy Blues was ok, just didn't care for the plastic Nike check.
Wasn't even that thrilled with the felt or whatever on the Olives and Blues, but liked the shoe and colors enough to buy.
Hope we get some pairs with the same materials as on the Black lows, just new colors, I wear mine a ton, love 'em.

Last edited:
These are what I call Roshe killers, they are so much better looking IMO. I have seen those Poler's in person and the quality was on point. Looks way better in person but still I doubt I have the wardrobe to pull them off.

These are what I call Roshe killers, they are so much better looking IMO. I have seen those Poler's in person and the quality was on point. Looks way better in person but still I doubt I have the wardrobe to pull them off.

shhhh not so loud

Sample life.. Trainerendor SB

View media item 1098323
Who wants more pics?

Not a huge fan of mesh on Trainerendors.
At least not That mesh, the mesh on the Stussy Blues was ok, just didn't care for the plastic Nike check.
Wasn't even that thrilled with the felt or whatever on the Olives and Blues, but liked the shoe and colors enough to buy.
Hope we get some pairs with the same materials as on the Black lows, just new colors, I wear mine a ton, love 'em.
I'm on board with you as far as the materials on the black lows being best. Although in some cases they start looking ugly if worn through the wrong weather conditions (so much for ACG hah). And yes the new mesh is not like the ones used on the stussy versions, but more like the mesh material used on the poler colorway. Got a comparison pic here..
View media item 1102273
Kinda has that "ripstop" texture if anyone has nike shoes or clothes with ripstop material

I'm on board with you as far as the materials on the black lows being best. Although in some cases they start looking ugly if worn through the wrong weather conditions (so much for ACG hah). And yes the new mesh is not like the ones used on the stussy versions, but more like the mesh material used on the poler colorway. Got a comparison pic here..
View media item 1102273
Kinda has that "ripstop" texture if anyone has nike shoes or clothes with ripstop material

It's very ripstop, and ripstop always looks cheep and crappy to me, just my personal opinion.
If they do a lot of mesh colorways, I really hope they'll use the mesh from the Blue Stussy on some, best mesh of the bunch IMO.
And at least give us a few colorways of the Black Low materials.

Last edited:
Is it just me or do the outsoles make a really annoying sound on certain floors? I wore these around my campus and they were squeaking like CRAZY through the halls. I get the same noise with my Volt Stussys. I've only noticed the noise with Trainerendors.

Is it just me or do the outsoles make a really annoying sound on certain floors? I wore these around my campus and they were squeaking like CRAZY through the halls. I get the same noise with my Volt Stussys. I've only noticed the noise with Trainerendors.
not to my knowledge, i know roshes make a really annoying noise on floors that have just been polished

I have the same problem. Mine squeak on some marble floors.

These got beat so fast. any suggestions on how to fix this? Really want to get a new pair but prices are
eyes.gif
. I'm probably going to re-dye them as well, unless I can get a new pair near retail.

Back
Top Bottom