Nike ACG Trainerendor

how to remove creasing ?

and who sale Nike Trainerendor (acg or sb black black white ) same that pic size 9us pm please

I hope these come to the US. Seems like a European release. But will definitely cop these if they are available for purchase in the US. Saw these at the FLATSPOT site for 65 pounds.

From the picktrainers site....

The black one looks exactly like the US release, only difference is the strap is leather not suede. Plus all three colorways don't say SB on the tongue. It has the stussy badge like the 2 other trainerendor stussy releases in the US.

Excellent Pic!!! Yeah I hope they do. I bet any Trainerendor fan would love to have this added to their collection.

The Trainerendor "NIGHT FACTOR". Another European Release I believe. Saw this on Titolo Shop Site. This has got to be (for me personally) the best looking Trainerendor. Please come to the US!!!!

Clicked that link NightKnight posted and saw a black pair in the color selection; expected it to just be the NikeSBs but the picture they use is the ACG model....they say backordered but do they still actually have ACG pairs for sale? Or is it just the wrong pic for the SB version

Found this on The Sole Supplier UK website. European release (Sept. 20th). Hopefully a U.S. will follow soon.

Made this to depict all TRAINERENDOR colorways or releases. Pics found over the net and instagram. All to the left show the sock type liner and the ones to the right are the ones with the tongue. And mids or boots on the bottom. I just love the TRAINERENDOR that's why I had to make this collage if you can call it that.

Back
Top Bottom