Nike Adapt BB 2.0

8608D9D8-98AC-4BBE-B7AC-9361A2E1AFF2.jpeg
98AB94EA-199B-4FF2-BD61-1B88DDD9D08A.jpeg
3C605BC9-FDE5-4C54-ACAB-6EF2C249FEB5.jpeg
43CD4B88-8756-466C-9D1E-BAC37309E58A.jpeg

If/when they throw the MAG colorway on the auto max we got something.....

My Mags have been en-route to Stock X for 9 days now. Never had this happen before. Usually the shoes are there within 2 days.

Is it me or is Nike going OD on the branding?
The Swoosh the swoosh overtakes the overall shoe design.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 629
Question everyone. I orders the yellow pair from Nike a weeks back. When I got the charging pad was or seemed to be scuffed up and the right shoe wouldn’t stay connected. Any chance I got a pair that had already been returned or is everyone’s charge pad they got scuffed up

NDC still got the first release black pair in my size and also on discount.. these are excluded from the 20% bday promo but nike rep said after i complete the purchase they'll honor my 20%.. I've always wanted these but not for $400 but now i have a chance to cop for $240 before tax and worry free return..

Do these run small or TTS?

NDC still got the first release black pair in my size and also on discount.. these are excluded from the 20% bday promo but nike rep said after i complete the purchase they'll honor my 20%.. I've always wanted these but not for $400 but now i have a chance to cop for $240 before tax and worry free return..

Do these run small or TTS?
TTS for me. I found them to be a bit roomier than the BB 1.0.

What do you think all the hype is then? They are too heavy, too noisy, too drab and too expensive. Perfect for the appetite of the Hypebeast?
For me it's the novelty. It's kinda cool just stepping into them and having it laced with that motor sound, but eventually these will break down sooner or later. I have the Mag cw and these are my second pair. I had to return the first because it stopped pairing with the app and the motor just turned off. I have wide feet and I have to say that I half sized up and I can prob only wear them no more than 6 hrs straight. I could have gotten a full size up but I feel those may be too long on my feet.

For me it's the novelty. It's kinda cool just stepping into them and having it laced with that motor sound, but eventually these will break down sooner or later. I have the Mag cw and these are my second pair. I had to return the first because it stopped pairing with the app and the motor just turned off. I have wide feet and I have to say that I half sized up and I can prob only wear them no more than 6 hrs straight. I could have gotten a full size up but I feel those may be too long on my feet.
I would imagine that removing the insoles would not be a good thing to do considering the mechanism that in the midsole. Nike was compliant with your return? How long did that take? I told have a somewhat wide size however, I am a true 12 Foamposite which I understand some folks can't wear. I don't hesitate to take out an insole to relieve my pinky toe from rubbing or being squooze. There is nothing worse than getting a bunion from from a narrow fit shoe that wont give.

I get novelty of the self lacing but at a retail of $400 and rising, I would be impressed with a smooth & more quiet space aged approached to a "non issue resolving technology". I do like the aggressiveness of the silo tho. Thanks for sharing.
Enjoy & Gud Huntz!

I would imagine that removing the insoles would not be a good thing to do considering the mechanism that in the midsole. Nike was compliant with your return? How long did that take? I told have a somewhat wide size however, I am a true 12 Foamposite which I understand some folks can't wear. I don't hesitate to take out an insole to relieve my pinky toe from rubbing or being squooze. There is nothing worse than getting a bunion from from a narrow fit shoe that wont give.

I get novelty of the self lacing but at a retail of $400 and rising, I would be impressed with a smooth & more quiet space aged approached to a "non issue resolving technology". I do like the aggressiveness of the silo tho. Thanks for sharing.
Enjoy & Gud Huntz!
I had no problems with returning the shoes to Nike, their cust service and return policy is excellent. Previous to returning it, I was on their chat talking to cust service and their tech support. Even received emails but it's basically the same thing they state in the FAQs with troubleshooting the shoes. They were even gracious enough to price match the sale price when they restocked my size. Worth $400 no, worth $200 something sure.

Finally unDS my pair.

They have an update on the app to keep the lights on longer and added a gesture.

Back
Top Bottom