NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

^thats what im sayining 275 is to much...i asked this earlier but no one responded...is this only availible for a limited amount of time or is it here to stay? also what are the chances of a price drop?
Code:
 "I Love Where I'm Headed But Miss Where I've Been."-Kaz Kyzah

cant make my ID til after spring break (in about two weeks) :frown:
frown.gif
VNDS Sz 11 AIR JORDAN SPACE JAMS
VNDS Sz 10.5 NIKE SB BLACK PACK DUNKS
DS Sz 10.5 NIKE AF1 LOWS 2006 ST.PATTY's
DS Sz 10.5 NIKE SB PUFF N STUFF DUNKS

^ read the whole thread ALL these questions have been answered.
WANTED
Nike Air Force 1 "ATMOS" Sz 10 or 10.5
Nike Air Force 1 All Star 2006 "Astro's" Sz 10, 10.5, 11
Nike Dunk Lebron "Akron" Sz 10, 10.5
Nike Air Force 1 "VIBE Magazine" Any Size.

in the time it took you to post, you could have read the paragraph explaining it. you get an email with a password from nike or hope someone is nice and gives you theirs
Wanted: Size 12-13 astro all star af1 and 3m snake

I've been following this thread for a while, and got my IDs a few weeks ago. I made them at 255 after winning a contest. Excellent quality on this shoe. They might look like the linens in the pics, but the blue is actually a greenish teal in person, plus the suede is WAY nicer.

http://photobucket.com

http://photobucket.com

^^ nice
WANTED: af1 linens, af1 shrooms, COF "san frans" (sz 7)
supreme high "orange", supreme blazers "black" (sz 8)

I'm having problems making a pair that I like enough to justify spending $275. I wish the back heel part and the front part around the toe box could be different colors.

I wanna make a pair of Rose Garden lows so badly, its not even funny
Just look at it as 30 more pounds of awesomeness

Not gonna use mine so here.

I got the email last month on the 7th so I think it's only good for a couple more days.

29zu3cw.jpg

I tried that one and failed as well.

Sig test. :smile:
TEAM AM FAM
Oh, it can't be. Illphil with the Air Max family....
I NEED AN AF1 ID PASSWORD. AND GOT A PACK OF CD'S 4 U
ILLPHILLIP@TMAIL.COM

^^i'm telling you, you better be refreshing this thread every 10 seconds if you want one of those free paswords cuz that;s what everyone's doing....
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

So instead of a thread with everyother post having passwords for sale, we have one of password requests.

Come on people give it a rest. When someone doesn't want to use one, they will post it.

Other then that just sign up at the ID site.
Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Its Indiana

ok so i finally made my knicks colorway bigups to HussSole for the hookup...ill show pics when i get em... question? how long do these take for them to ship them out? so for instance if i made it tonite just now when should i be expecting it?
Knicks Fan til I die​

Quote:
^^i'm telling you, you better be refreshing this thread every 10 seconds if you want one of those free paswords cuz that;s what everyone's doing....

Quote:
So instead of a thread with everyother post having passwords for sale, we have one of password requests.

Come on people give it a rest. When someone doesn't want to use one, they will post it..

Thank you Deputy Moderator.

But I have a JOB. And I am on NT enough. I can't stay glued to the comp. waiting for someone to post.

And when someone does, I have to hope my internet is fast enough, or I type fast enough, to make it happen.

It's a bit ridiculous. So I don't see what's so bad about requesting a password when people are just giving them away.

In the words of a wise man......

Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.
TEAM AM FAM
Oh, it can't be. Illphil with the Air Max family....
I NEED AN AF1 ID PASSWORD. AND GOT A PACK OF CD'S 4 U
ILLPHILLIP@TMAIL.COM

Quote:
ok so i finally made my knicks colorway bigups to HussSole for the hookup...ill show pics when i get em... question? how long do these take for them to ship them out? so for instance if i made it tonite just now when should i be expecting it?
:smile:
smile.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Crushed-out Heavenly-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

just got a password from Nike in my email

will post some pics later when i can upload them to my site

Ravens colors :smile:
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom