NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

^^^^ :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

anyways, heres a pw that somebody can have.

KGXN4LU01S7HTHX

So are these done? I hope not.. Im kind of regretting on passing.
Lemme know if you see any Courirs, Linens, 3M Snakes, Stashes (Hi & Low), or Safety Orange Canvas in a 10.5 =D

:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Those are soooo damn cleanBrandon...nicely done.
Team
Air Max Family X Pacific Northwest
Seattle,Washington​

So how are all of you guys making these AF1's? I don't see them on Nike iD site.

Just Kidding,
I got these in a few days ago.

cimg1727dk0.jpg
cimg1726pr0.jpg
cimg1724zc6.jpg
Throw some "D" on that chick!
and by "D" I mean that thing in your pants, not defense or Dayton's.​

^^^
maybe it's the reflection from the chrome but the soles are neutral grey.

The green ones are my latest addition...purple lining came out great, if i say so myself...
263569416.jpg

263569415.jpg

263569414.jpg

263569410.jpg

263569413.jpg

263569408.jpg

263569403.jpg

<--3 OG + 1 retro= heaven

You gotta make it do what it do, Baby!

"Straight outta LoCash/ crazy muthaf*^%a named GUSTO"

Here are a few of passwords that I've gotten a little while ago. I won't use them as I'm fortunate to have access to 255 anyway.

(I MAY have given one of these to a friend already... but I could be wrong. Worst case scenario is it doesn't work.)

ZUPAM2RAG6N5XXF
0DT6E4STFC0PFL2
NRERN7PS23Z40EN

Like a few people here, I too have pretty good access to 255, so these passwords really are nothing o true value to me - so hopefully, someone can use them. I don't know if I'd consider myself a 255 Studio "VIP", but I conside those guys down there as friends. And they've been nothing but good to me; they basically let me come in and make pairs pretty much whenever I want, and I've been able to get access to VIP exclusive stuff there. So maybe not technically a "VIP" but I consider them friends.

Maybe one of these days I'll take pics of the AF1's I created there. I'm not really an AF1 fan so I didn't make many pairs. I really can't wait till they re-open and hopefully have the full range of Air Max's back.
-------------
He was wearing my Harvard tie. Can you believe it?! My Harvard tie! Like oh, SURE he went to Harvard!

Quote:
You sure you don't want to say that just ONE more time? Thank you for your post about how hooked up you are.
-------------
He was wearing my Harvard tie. Can you believe it?! My Harvard tie! Like oh, SURE he went to Harvard!

Thank You BoeserBlick for being so kind, sharing, and generous!!!!!

My son will get a pair of these due to your generousity. I tried everything to get a password from Nike and they could care less.

You are the Greatest!!!!!!!

I owe you!

Happy 4th!!!!!!!!

just out of curiousity....how is it possible (so it seems) that people that already have VIP access or access to multiple 255 invites seem to get their hands on multiple passwords whereas the average joe out there have found it hard to even get one.... i thought Nike only sends one password to each person registered......just asking.....
...no really.

the same way you got your password iNiNe5, someone hooked you up. either Nike or someone with a connect passed along a favor(s).

there is always a simple reason why some people are connected and it's never by accident. fortunately, some of these people are kind enough to help others that share their same passion.

i would love to get another password to get my son another pair, but i am so thankful to have received one. i have been a good customer for Nike/JB but they wouldn't consider the courtesy of sending me one, after repeated attempts to get one, talking to reps on the phone and emails, signing up for Nike AF newsletters, entering outside contests. i'm definitely not connected.

i'm diss connected. :D
happy.gif

iNiNe5,
I don't have VIP access at 255, but I was able to get multiple passwords since I have 4 different e-mail accounts, I recived my first password from Nike directly and the other three from the SlamXHype promotion.

Back
Top Bottom