NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

Quote:
only 1 photo of a completed order so far?
:nerd:
nerd.gif
Crushed-out Heavenly-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Nike could have made this better by allowing you to add a visible air midsole like on some of the newer Supremes.
Timeless so age don't count in the booth,
When your flow stay submerged in the fountain of youth.
Team AM FAM
www.jumpmansneakers.com

UPS just layed these on my porch.

Some things to note when designing.

Safety orange is REALLY Safety Orange!
and
Gum Light Brown Outsole on light colored midsoles/sidewalls IS the gum we remember on the wht/wht/gum.
and lastly

Nubuck is Really Nubuck... Not suede as some of you were saying/guessing.

here ya go: "Orange Dream"
chinafx9.jpg
The Invisible Post ManChances Are You've Overlooked!SPRING IS HERE, BUY MY 22's W/TIRES!!!

Quote:
P.S. One more on the way and im done. I will be posting any other passwords i get from now on.

huh, they've sent you more than one?

nice iDs BTW... i always felt the off-white was a good choice for these, and i'm trying to mix up the materials...
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

I made my 2n pair in all grey nubuck, the entire shoe just to go a diffrent route since I alreay got a trendy 1st design. (Cartoon colorway but teal swoosh) I have pics only on m cell so it is what it is.

I love getting passwords, i would make 50 pairs if i got enough passwords.

Piff or Die!

how the heck do you guys get these passwords?
1 man- 1 life- live like this 1 man can lose that 1 life anytime- live for myself- cuz i kno at the end its just gonna be myself

finally got my code today, months later. inspired by ecuadors flag

btw the always seems to be missing some color from some category that messes you up, no teal no no tiff idea
mad.gif

stndj- them shoes are nuts good job man

THE ORGINAL NIKE ID CARD RESELLER IF YOU NEED A 255 CARD I CAN GET YOU ONE I CAN SHIP NIKE ID CARDS & SNEAKERS IF OUTSIDE NYC AREA
shoes for sale UNION 180 SIZE 9 & KOBE 2K4 LASER SIZE 9 ADIDAS ROC-A-FELLA SIZE 9 will ship LOOK AT MY POST IN THE SIZE 9 AND UNDER SECTION FOR MORE SHOES
SERIOUS BUYERS E-MAIL ME AT JORDANS160DEEP@AOL.COM

man i'm sooooooo mad the metallic swooshes are smooth textured and not crinkled liek they look online or how the old vip gold foil studios look
Wanted: Size 12-13 astro all star af1 and 3m snake

those oranges and black patents up there are beautiful

when is the deadline to order these. did it pass already?

this is what nike sent me in an email

Thank you for ordering with NIKE iD. Unfortunately, we were unable to ship the merchandise listed above by 3/24/2007. We regret any inconvenience this delay may cause you. If for any reason you are unwilling or unable to wait for shipment of the above merchandise, please click here to cancel.

To continue with your order, you do not need to do anything at this time. We are doing our very best to ship your merchandise as soon as possible. We will proceed with this effort and do not anticipate any further delays. However, please be aware in the unlikely event that we are unable to ship your merchandise by 4/23/2007, FTC regulations require that your merchandise be automatically canceled and your original form of payment will be refunded.

has anyone else got this message? i ordered the second day they were availible
www.jumpmansneakers.com
Best Selection of Air Jordans, Rare Nikes, and SB's
www.myspace.com/jumpmansneakers

Back
Top Bottom