NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

Poofyo101 Don't worry about that email. wait a few more days and you'll get a shipment confirmation email. they only sent out that email because its passed the 3-4weeks they promised you when you originally ordered them.

curt2121 i agree about the metallic swooshes, they are not like the metallic swooshes from the previous af1 season at the studio, these don't exactly crackle.

sikns la: i believe someone asked a nike customer service operator about the deadline to order af1's, if i recall correctly it was June 2007, but your password(s) were only good for 30 days from the date you receive them/it.
The Invisible Post ManChances Are You've Overlooked!SPRING IS HERE, BUY MY 22's W/TIRES!!!

i got that same crazy delayed shipment email on my orders...
Wanted:
Any Huarache runner or Huarache Burst sz12
Green Monster AM95 sz12
U Breathe AM1 sz12
Shima AM1 sz12
Amsterdam AM1 sz12
Metallic Silver/Red cmosley7@yahoo.com

stndj, nice work on those IDs...very simple, yet classy
WANTED: af1 linens, af1 shrooms, COF "san frans" (sz 7)
supreme high "orange", supreme blazers "black" (sz 8)

wow, all of them loook gooood. i can't wait for mine, i wonder whats taking it so long, when did you guys order yours?

im also wanting to do another pair with full grain leather as the pictures so far have look quite nice.
<center>Reppin' Team ai.R and TEAM DUNNY!!<br>
AIM: Grlswanaluvalvin<br></center>

Well mine came as well and can say very very happy with quality and overall how they turned out. Will look better once the black laces are in.

stndj dope looking design.

WANTED
Nike Air Force 1 "ATMOS" Sz 10 or 10.5
Nike Air Force 1 All Star 2006 "Astro's" Sz 10, 10.5, 11
Nike Dunk Lebron "Akron" Sz 10, 10.5

Polofreaks goin in :lol:
laugh.gif
. Dope.
:pimp:
pimp.gif
Crushed-out Heavenly-Heaven aint got a Jesus if I aint fly.

Those are a good look polofreaks. I need to do another pair. Just sit and wait for another password I quess. Cough Cough!
WANTED

damn polofreaks... that was the exact colorway I submitted to sneakerplay. Looks great now I can actually order the without worrying about the outcome.

Thanks Dead, I just saw that.

NVM
Quote:
Maybe I sound like an old fart but I remember when helping people out was part of the fun in the community.

T E A M M I D W E S T
Its Indiana

stndj,

You did a lot, without doing too much...NICE.

Looking for XIV Indiglo & XI's. Sz.9
I WANT BLK / RED XI's !!

Thanks Polo! They look way better now that I put the black laces in. Taking them out for a test drive later today.
WANTED
Nike Air Force 1 "VIBE Magazine" Any Size.

Back
Top Bottom