NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

Quote:
FOR ANY1 STILL NEEDING A PASSWORD, YOUR WELCOME!!! TO WHOEVER GETS THIS, LET ME KNOW WHO YOU ARE, THANKS!!

i managed to grab it in time.... hopefully they turn out good. thanks.

sorry Markell3000.... but funny thing is i got that same "unavaiable" info too..... but somehow it accepted my order. did you actually manage to get to the cart page? cuz i did too with that same password.
...and this thread will be locked in 4, 3, 2...

I got to the cart page and put all my CC info. But it said sold out, I haven't received a confirmation email so im assuming it did not process my order
You gotta make it do what it do, Baby!

"Straight outta LoCash/ crazy muthaf*^%a named GUSTO"

lol people dropping passwords left and right now...

anyone ever find out if the 30 days thing is true? if it is, ill probably be throwing up my PW wednesday if i dont buy them...
...word

Man I was at work and i missed out yet again. Can a nice fellow email me their password if they dont need it. I work to much and cant always check the board. Thnks in any case
my email is tutetutemp@yahoo.com
<--3 OG + 1 retro= heaven

Wow at what this thread has turned into. "Please sir can I have some more".
WANTED
Nike Air Force 1 "ATMOS" Sz 10 or 10.5
Nike Air Force 1 All Star 2006 "Astro's" Sz 10, 10.5, 11
Nike Dunk Lebron "Akron" Sz 10, 10.5
Nike Air Force 1 "VIBE Magazine" Any Size.

^ this is the thing that sucks about Nike iD's policy. they do not make exchanges, so if they (or you) screw up whether it be something major or something as minor as getting 2 laces the same color, your only options with Nike are to keep it, or return it. consider if you return the shoe, you won;t get a password to make another one. this is why i'm afraid of the password thing in case they screw up.

when i got my AM90 iDs, they cracked on me so i asked for an exchange. they offered full refund and told me to make the shoe again. but this was when the price of the AM90 was raised from 90 to 150. they told me i had to pay 150 if i wanted to make it again. i've complained about this policy of theirs but it;s probably not gonna change.

$275 is steep!
I would get these if they were cheaper.
2q8y2cm.jpg
My Auctions!!!MYSPACE

the passwords are good for more than 30 days, i just used one that was more than a month old...
Team Pacific Northwest​
Wanted:
Any Huarache runner or Huarache Burst sz12
Green Monster AM95 sz12
U Breathe AM1 sz12
Shima AM1 sz12
Amsterdam AM1 sz12
Metallic Silver/Red Powerwall AM360 sz 12
Mita AM95 sz12
Mita AF1 sz 12

There was a AF1 similar to that navy\/ baby blue up there that was released a while back. I like the simplicity of them. In my opinion crazy colors are for attention seekers, so good job theyre wearable
<--3 OG + 1 retro= heaven

very nice n1ck. lovin the simple classic colorways
Wanted: Size 12-13 astro all star af1 and 3m snake

Where did all these AF1 heads come from? I swear I've never seen 90% of these posters in any other AF1 thread. No hate.....just an observation.
For Sale: HOMEGROWN AIR MAX 90s -- size 11. Don't sleep.

Quote:
Where did all these AF1 heads come from? I swear I've never seen 90% of these posters in any other AF1 thread. No hate.....just an observation.

maybe because most AF1's aren;t hyped up on NT.....so no reason to be that visible

Back
Top Bottom