NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

did anyone else get a second password recently? i just got my second one in email form earlier today...i dont know why they sent me 2....
...word

liquidrice, what color midsole did you use, tan? the tan and gum sole looked almost the same on the site but seeing your pics, they look different, it renews my confidence
<TEAM EMPTY SIG>

Quote:
did anyone else get a second password recently? i just got my second one in email form earlier today...i dont know why they sent me 2....

So has the expiration date been extended beyond June 1st or was that false from the beginning?
If money didn't change you, YOU'RE NOT MAKING ENOUGH!!!

liquidrice,

We have damn near the exact same pair. Except my accent/swoosh is Safety Orange and my lining is Dark Khaki.

TEAM AM FAM
Oh, it can't be. Illphil with the Air Max family....
I NEED AN AF1 ID PASSWORD. AND GOT A PACK OF CD'S 4 U
ILLPHILLIP@TMAIL.COM

I need a PW so I can have a pair for my BD on the 26th....can anyone hook a kid up? :nerd:
nerd.gif
Team FLorida Reppin'
$ SOMEBODY GONNA GET PREGNANT$

Personally, I'm rather disappointed in the offerings. No animal prints, no crazy patent leather colors, and at max three colors you can put on the shoe (toe back/ middle, back/front end, and the swoosh). It's just not worth $300 including tax and shipping.

On the other hand, I did get a password..........

Quote:
Personally, I'm rather disappointed in the offerings. No animal prints, no crazy patent leather colors, and at max three colors you can put on the shoe (toe back/ middle, back/front end, and the swoosh). It's just not worth $300 including tax and shipping.
TEAM AM FAM
Oh, it can't be. Illphil with the Air Max family....
I NEED AN AF1 ID PASSWORD. AND GOT A PACK OF CD'S 4 U
ILLPHILLIP@TMAIL.COM

^^That was a stupid comment I made regarding the three colors. Ignore that. But there are limitations on where you can put individual colors (only a primary and secondary color). That is what I meant to say. I still stand by my animal print comment though.

Also, regarding how to get a password. Register to become a member at Nike.com, pick your shoe of the month at Force-ology or what the website is dsplaying the 900-1000 AF1's and hope they send you a password. This is how I did it, and I guess it worked for me.

i stole these with a twist

gal.burberry.jpg

Someone make a Burberry
All Size 11 & XXL
Diggers Society x Diamond Collabo Tee []
UNDFTD x Sheed Tee[]
OG Bred XII []
XVIII []

The gum sole kind of killed it but nice though
All Size 11 & XXL
Diggers Society x Diamond Collabo Tee []
UNDFTD x Sheed Tee[]