NIKE AF1 ID project .... NOT FOR PASSWORD SALES!!!!

just got my info update and its should be here by 12:00pm its was a good 2 weeks and a day or 2 :tongue:
tongue.gif
damn i hope theres nothing wrong with them :frown:
frown.gif

I JUST WENT ON SITE USING AN OLD LINK PROVIDED IN MY FIRST EMAIL INVITE AND I WAS ABLE TO ADD TO MY CART WITHOUT HAVING TO PROVIDE A PASS. NOT SURE IF ITS A FLUKE BUT I WOULD RECOMMEND YA TRY
Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

HURRYNow ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

Quote:
I JUST WENT ON SITE USING AN OLD LINK PROVIDED IN MY FIRST EMAIL INVITE AND I WAS ABLE TO ADD TO MY CART WITHOUT HAVING TO PROVIDE A PASS. NOT SURE IF ITS A FLUKE BUT I WOULD RECOMMEND YA TRY

i tried something like that before, the site will just tell you that the shoe is "not available" when you go on to confirm yuor purchase.....
...no really.

YES!!! that means no more posts complaining about passwords!!! finally this post can actually grow for the better.

and btw heres a pic of my navys after a few days of stuffing.
this is the magic of quality leather!
dscn0605fg8.jpg
:evil:
devil.gif
The Invisible Post ManChances are you've overlooked...BUY MY RIMS PLEASE!!

^^^WAT THE @#%$ after all that lookin around for a pw and they take that part of it down it would be right after i get a few but wat ever lol

yea the nubuck seems to be the best, well in terms of the quality, more like just that it doesn't look haggard and beat after a couple of wears, here are mine, ill post pics of what they look like after 3 times, each time was from start of he day till the end.

pic coming soon....
FS DS SBTG size 8.5
FS DS Snake Skin SBs size 9
FS DS Solebar 777 AF1s size 11.5

yeah, i was able to do it too...didn;t order though.....maybe they figured nobody's ordering so they decided to clear out the stock by removing the stupid PW.....

i feel bad for those that paid for PWs..... Nike should never have had that anyways. let people buy what they want.
...no really.

Patent hasn't gotten a single crease for me. I've worn them 3 times I believe.
You can only burn so many bridges until it's not safe on the other side... Stranded...​

now if i could just find some sz 13 guccis at the outlets :nerd:
nerd.gif
Call me a safe bet, I'm betting I'm not. Glad that you can forgive
Only hoping as time goes, you can forget​
2 loves: Kicks and Hicks

Quote:
I feel like you care an awful lot about me and what I say. You've been mad at me ever since I commented on your immitation Courirs. Get over it.
TEAM AM FAM
illphil93@aol.com/AIM illphillip
AF1 4 Sale: Orange Carnival DS10/Black NYC Low DS10
Sz 9.5 10 Dunk HEAT in Buy/Sell​

whoa...ordered my id's about 23 jul and got my shipping confirmation today!!! i can't wait to get them!!! thinkin about doin another pair, but they were quite pricey.
looking for NikeID AF1 password...can anyone help me out?!?!

oh yeah...haha...i forgot to take that sig off...thanks though :tongue:
tongue.gif

looking for NikeID AF1 password...can anyone help me out?!?!

What do you guys think of these? Gonna get these soon:

imageshack.us]http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/6633/image2fm5.jpg[/URL]]img46.imageshack.us/img46...ge2fm5.jpg[/url]][/url]
Shot at 2007-08-01

Can I get to a link to the site, can't find it.
I'm on a Mission, that people say is Impossible
But when I swing my swords they all choppable
I be the body dropper, the heartbeat stopper
Child educator, plus head amputator​

damn...this sucks...seems as i am suffering as some others have with a delay in shipping due to "mis-routing"!!! kinda kills my high for getting them...booo!!! haha.
BLACK FOAMPOSITES DS SZ 13...HIT ME UP

Back
Top Bottom