Nike Air 180 OG

cdg180.png

AO4641-600 AO4641-601 AO4641-602 coming soon in 2018
the third release will be probably an black and white cw

Good to see these getting a release...

Like I posted before...I’m generally a very low key type of colorway guy but that light color pair could get got...

I was on the Star Wars thread on NT and this little ad popped up below. :nerd:

9F04F4B8-B089-4060-A7AF-64CBD2F26CF7.png
that looks like the pair from that 'og vintage pack' that dropped a few years ago alongside the laser blue 90s and obsidian am1s

SN: I still gotta thank you to this day for your help in acquiring ATC IV's

Reactions: ARK
that looks like the pair from that 'og vintage pack' that dropped a few years ago alongside the laser blue 90s and obsidian am1s

SN: I still gotta thank you to this day for your help in acquiring ATC IV's

Glad you're enjoying them!

So what's the release date on these? there's been multiple dates. Some sites say March 1st and that white screenshot floating around says February 2nd.

Last edited:
nike-lebron-soldier-11-white-racer-blue-infrared.jpg

Serious 180 vibes off these new LeBron 11s. Seems like we'll be getting classic ultramarine colorway on classic silhouette's next year. Definitely not opposed to that.

Yes, thats the Original logo that was changed before it was released.

This pic is from an original 1991 Tech Challenge IV brochure. You can see the sample 180 with that original logo on the tongue in the attached picture. Additionally check out the back heel. The red doesn’t wrap fully around like the original retail pair. The pair above on IG then is potentially what we’re getting - the full red heel but with the original 180 logo that was on the sample pictured below.

95511C3A-B03F-4711-85B8-97F76EE9A140.jpeg

Last edited:
Sorry Nike, that‘s total BS!
Glad my HOAs are still in great shape and my 2013 beaters still good to continue beating!

If that air bag is bigger as it seems to be I will be a ok with it.

That said, the IG picture really looks like what Nike wouldve taken a picture of in 1991 on one of their product brochures. Makes you wonder if its really just the picture from 1991.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom