Nike Air 180 OG

Completely forgot the AIR could be customized on the Steadmans. I remember playing around with it but had em in cart so long I have no idea what they’re going to say.

My steadmans still say "in progress" and they aren't getting delivered until 4/23/2018. That's super wack.
contact Nike with live chat and give them your order number...had an order of TNs that said in progress until the day before they got shipped, i contacted nike and they told me there was an error and gave me the tracking number...

Finally came home to open up the Steadmans, and I was impressed. I was impressed so much that I decided to pull the trigger on the Steadmans again (they were in my cart for weeks). However, this time I used a 20% off code. Let's see if I actually get them lol

8747FEB1-B09A-4B80-BED0-F5B11EFDB6EA.jpeg

Got them off Ebay two days ago, can NOT wait to get them in hand!

Steadmans have arrived, and very nice in hand. The shaggy suede is good quality by Nike standards and the lace tips are a nice touch. For some reason the box they shipped in is huge, but nice overall and these have made me feel less bad about letting my air max 1 Milano’s go late last year.

44598BDB-E180-42B1-A889-A62B2930E177.jpeg
80AC22FB-9BD7-40AD-817E-50E3C085652B.jpeg
AA06E08A-6937-4AA3-8E14-9AA5CF8FC7C0.jpeg
07ACF73F-2FB5-4B5B-9CD7-B2F5822BCF67.jpeg
8A8D1A83-5F83-43B1-9ECD-649DB49DD3E0.jpeg

what are the chances that Steadmans come back on ID? Slim to none?

I would say there's still a small chance so keep checking periodically. The Steadman's were removed once before. I ordered them the second time they showed up.

5 weeks to ship also. Mine won't go out until late May.

I just ordered another pair as they were still in my basket.

Even after I ordered again they are still in my basket so it must be some glitch.

I tried to do that today with a pair of AM270 Id's in my cart and it gave me an error on checkout. If people are still able to place orders from their carts than there is a good chance the Steadmans might pop back up.

I'm a habitual doubler. Wish I tripled/quadrupled on the Steadman's though lol. I have them in my wish list still and contemplated the triple plus action right before they pulled them. Oh well ...

no doubt

the fact that they flipped the most classic colorway associated w/180’s leads me to believe these will be grail status for more than a few heads in the future

I really liked the OG cw and owned them, but they got dirty QUICK. These I don’t think have to worry too much about since they’re already tan.

Back
Top Bottom