Nike Air 180 OG

Thats the issue I was running in to but quality is so crappy that one pair doesn't cut it.
Yes
I was reading and see what issues there are on AM180

Outsole not being able to line up with midsole

Lace holes double punched

I know EU people need this AM180 better than AM93, but such quality even we are willing to help, we have to return multiple times before we quit.

Somebody mentioned it was sold $60 last release, this year I expect something similar. $70..... nice to have.

Received my pair today. Mediocre at best. I really don’t expect much from Nike’s QC these days. I know what I’m getting into.

The right shoe is just crumpled though. Looks like Andre the Giant used them as a seat cushion.

Edit: just called and politely told them Andre made my pair. 20% off code received. Ordering some Span’s and AM1 iD’s.

E1FC2A90-D40D-490E-810A-D484923342A2.jpeg

I got my 93s and these today. I've never had either in any iteration.

My 180s had one janky-looking swoosh and a very subtle mark on the toebox, but man...these feel GREAT on my feet. Went with my true size 14 and they fit perfect (maybe a hair long). My feet feel like they're getting a nice hug. I do get the feeling that they wouldn't last very long with prolonged wear, as the materials are very cheap. LOVE the tongue.

Aesthetically the 93s are nicer but they felt pretty awful on-foot. Very similar to huaraches but lacking the fit and cushion.

to what I read and I see I have a lot of luck with my pair, me what annoys me they are a little long even if I am very well in (tts), and especially the front aspect bulky ^^ i don't like bulky shoes... perhaps little reshape for me but I'm afraid to shoot the pair with that...
so I'm a little mixed because I always wanted to have a pair of 180 (since elementary school like @BabyKiller138 :wink: 1991 180 was so beautiful on feet), so I leave me a few days to know if I keep them or return for refund... yet I am not to be pitied with my pair (in addition she really doesn't look solid, better not put it too often I think lol)

Last edited:
I wouldn’t be able to keep that white mudguard clean

yes but it's a very nice color, ultramarine is a classic, classic among the classic, old boys like me dreamed like never in 1991 on ultramarine colors and his big bubbles...

i see your ID have exactly the same shape than the 2018 model, long tongue too :wink:

frankly Nike could have made an effort for the 2018 180 on the size of the air bubble... (and on quality control, especially when we see the price at which they are sold for the shoe that it is)

Last edited:
apparently im right there with you guys. Nice and pre scuffed. Thanks nike. I plan to keep them but the quality control is crap. The "solar-red" above the air bubble when you look closely looks like it was painted by a toddler. They are going to be added to my normal rotation but def glad they were only 130. Going to see if i can contact nike and get a 20% discount for this some how.

40117956512_baf95e0f9d_b.jpg

Had some serious QC issues on the 93's I got yesterday. Still thinking about sending them back. Make sure to complain about it to Nike they will at least give you a 20% off code
received my 180's today, awful quality issues. quality awful, shape awful, everything is awful on these.

Return them or call up and get a 20% off code.

Package just arrived form social status. Definitely TTS. No obvious defects so quality is fine (for an inherently lower quality retro).

I think price on these was a little high, but they're one of my all time favourite shoes so I'll pay the money and beat them bad.

I was thinking about grabbing the Pink ones, but idk paying another $250 on another newly released Nike Air 180. I swear, I wished I would've made 15+ pairs of the Nike ID's that were around $150 a piece after shipping. This is my favorite pair of Nike 180's & it's my Nike ID from 2011.

download_20170921_105309.jpg

Back
Top Bottom