Nike Air 180 OG

Always wanted these, and I think they're looking great and very OGish. I missed it; do we know when they're launching?

Was never crazy about the Ultra Marines but I like that they fixed the shape closer to the OG's, makes me more interested in picking them up. I'm going to try to wait it out though, I feel like they'll go on sale like most of these Air Max OG retro releases. Hopefully they'll also release the Black Metallics, I want those more than Ultra Marines and since they're bringing back 180's again. I got my fingers crossed we'll get a close to OG shaped Barkley Air Force 180. I can't speak on those last retro's but I had the ones from around 2012 and they had that banana shape and were prone to midsole paint chipping.

Was never crazy about the Ultra Marines but I like that they fixed the shape closer to the OG's, makes me more interested in picking them up. I'm going to try to wait it out though, I feel like they'll go on sale like most of these Air Max OG retro releases. Hopefully they'll also release the Black Metallics, I want those more than Ultra Marines and since they're bringing back 180's again. I got my fingers crossed we'll get a close to OG shaped Barkley Air Force 180. I can't speak on those last retro's but I had the ones from around 2012 and they had that banana shape and were prone to midsole paint chipping.
FORCE 180 ARE COMING OG EVERYTHING! Still hoping for the pump

1699644183938.png

While we are anxiously waiting for the release of the 2024 version(s?) I decided to give the part of the midsole around the air unit on my Steadmans a fresh paintjob. The paint started to crack and fall off and it became quite dark. The side in the comparison was not even the worst, forgot to take more pictures. Solar Red isn't available as far as I know so I made the color myself with Angelus Neon Tahitian Pink, Infrared, Infrared 2014 and Flat White. Pretty happy with the results!
1000078326.jpg

Attachments

• 1000078324.jpg
    1000078324.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 278
Back
Top Bottom