Nike Air 180 OG

Brendan Dunne from Complex is quoted in writing that these are supposed to release in May. Dont know if thats true for both colorways or if we’ll see one for AMD. I hope we see one of the previewed colorways release on AMD

Brendan Dunne from Complex is quoted in writing that these are supposed to release in May. Dont know if thats true for both colorways or if we’ll see one for AMD. I hope we see one of the previewed colorways release on AMD

You referring to the ultramarines and then the new black reverse 180 ones or whatever they were called ?

You referring to the ultramarines and then the new black reverse 180 ones or whatever they were called ?
Yeah I’m referring to both of those. Dunne didn’t specify but I assume he’s taking about the ultramarines releasing in May since those are the og and more anticipated

Yeah I’m referring to both of those. Dunne didn’t specify but I assume he’s taking about the ultramarines releasing in May since those are the og and more anticipated

I’d be kind of surprised if they didn’t hold these off till later in the year being as big of a deal as they are but if may does turn out to be right I’m definitely happy with that lol. Those black ones really grew on me a lot over time looking at the pics . At first I wasn’t really feeling them . But man somehow I’ve just never owned a pair of ultramarines . For one reason or another … But they’ve always been one of my favorite Nike designs so I can’t wait

Last few..
IMG_20240209_125739_977.jpg

IMG_20240213_162419_898.jpg

IMG_20240216_143020_629.jpg

IMG_20240222_162951_723.jpg

IMG_20240229_162718_404.jpg

IMG_20240302_105020_213.jpg

Last few..​
Nice collection!!! How did the last run of these fit size wise? I go half size up in AM1 and AM90 as they are too narrow for me. I don’t consider my foot wide but for some reason those shoes are always snug. I go TTS on AM95 and AM97. I doubt I will be able to try before I by these so fit advice would be helpful.

Back
Top Bottom