Nike Air 180 - White/Ultramarine

nike-air-max-180-og-1.jpg

Available at: Premier - http://shop.premierskateb...atID=Search&PID=4037 : $90.00

Anybody have any more information on these? I sold my pair of 2005 HOA Retros and am thrilled they're back again. Will these be a GR/QS? I'd love tobuy them in person and not have to deal with ordering online. Anybody see them at any shops yet? Thanks, enjoy!

Am I the only one who racked up when they were $29.99 at the outlets....+30% off. I think I have 4 pairs at home, ran across 2 pairs a few weeks ago in mycrib.

I scooped my pair when they released with the HOA pack. Had my 30% off (When I used to work at Foot Locker) and a $50 voucher so I got them for $20 I think. Iremember picking up the women's colorway from an outlet for $30.00 (tough times call for desper....). Mad I sold both, which is why I need these back.

i feel like a lot people are going to pass on these with so many other distracting releases coming out

Originally Posted by donjuan513

Am I the only one who racked up when they were $29.99 at the outlets....+30% off. I think I have 4 pairs at home, ran across 2 pairs a few weeks ago in my crib.
unfortunately, I only copped one pair for $30 when they were at the outlet's. I didn't have a job back then so I couldn't takeadvantage.
grin.gif

wow people really drew out the hype in these.. still a great shoe though. I hope they go to outlets but it seems slim to none
frown.gif

this release totally went right past me, so many weird things coming out..

will cop but hopefully for less than retail. I still have a pair of HOAs in good shape that I barely wear. love this shoe though. it was my first MAX back in5th grade

i just checked pickyourshoes and those are ugly imo........ the only ones that are ok are the black/silver ones.

I can't believe these are coming out again. I was able to get two pairs at the outlets a year after each other. The first time for $50, the second time for$40. These will probably hit the outlets again.

picked up two pairs in 07 at nordstrom rack-- 30 each. these will hit outlets again i bet.

will definetly pick these up a really combfortable shoe..but dirt magnets..my pair is in okay condition but still need a re up

Back
Top Bottom