NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Been wanting to try these 270s for awhile and that Racer Blue pair is super clean. May have to pull the trigger on them.

No interest in these yet? I know i'm in the minority, but I like these creamsicles better than the volts. Nice summer sneaker with the white, and orange goes with khaki shorts and cargos w black or white tees. Hope these are men's. I need some of those $20 Nike discounts.

Attachments

• Nike-Air-Max-270-White-Orange-AH6789-104-Release-Date.jpg
    Nike-Air-Max-270-White-Orange-AH6789-104-Release-Date.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 51
No interest in these yet? I know i'm in the minority, but I like these creamsicles better than the volts. Nice summer sneaker with the white, and orange goes with khaki shorts and cargos w black or white tees. Hope these are men's. I need some of those $20 Nike discounts.
Another pair that would have been about 4x better with black hyperfuse on the toe and side.

Just want something like this....sorry for the quick and dirty photoshop but you get it.
Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 6.19.51 PM.png

Last edited:
Another pair that would have been about 4x better with black hyperfuse on the toe and side.

Just want something like this....sorry for the quick and dirty photoshop but you get it.
Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 6.19.51 PM.png

They released a couple early on with the black toe... I like the clean look on the Volt and that white/Orange

They released a couple early on with the black toe... I like the clean look on the Volt and that white/Orange
I know, ive got em all...and im staying away from the others until they do more of them. Its a shame the color blocking could be very interesting with the fuse vs mesh and the paneling.

I know, ive got em all...and im staying away from the others until they do more of them. Its a shame the color blocking could be very interesting with the fuse vs mesh and the paneling.

You passing on Volts? Can you tell Nike to send me your reserve then? :lol:

What are the chance the Racer Blues dropping tomorrow will hit clearance? Gonna cop either way just wondering if these things have been going on sale at all.

Hey, everyone. I know there's been a lot of discussion regarding fit on the 270s (I've read through every post on this thread), but I'm curious what your thoughts are after owning them for a while. I know it varies from person to person, but it seems like the general consensus is to go TTS for a snug but comfortable fit or half-size up for wide feet.

I've got a pair of Cactus 270s in 11.5 that seemed to fit perfectly when I first got them, but after about 5-6 wears it feels like they've loosened up enough to make me wonder I should have gone with an 11, which is my TTS. I don't have wide feet, but the 11s felt a bit too tight in the toe area when I tried them on in the store, so I went half-size up.

For those that went TTS - how do you like the fit now? Did they "break in" and feel less snug compared to when you first bought them, or do they still feel the same? Do you wish you went with a different size?

Thanks in advance for any insight - I love the 270s and want to buy more colorways (need those bones) but I want to make sure I'm getting the right fit.

They drop tomorrow? I think them and the Volts drop on the 3rd...

I’ve seen them available already from a couple sites but you’re right the official release is the 3rd.

Same question applies. Chances they’ll eventually hit clearance?

I’ve seen them available already from a couple sites but you’re right the official release is the 3rd.

Same question applies. Chances they’ll eventually hit clearance?

I don’t think these pairs are very sought after, so there may be a decent chance of buying for low. I’m gonna hit up finish line locally on the morning of the 3rd, and figure out what size I am in these. If I’m impressed, I’ll pick up that day just to get it over with.

broke my dustys out for the first time. There’s a really tight spot on the side/middle of my right shoe.. it presses on the side of my foot and it is really uncomfortable. Hope it goes away once I break them in more

Would like another pair though for the summer. That white/orange color way is nice

Hey, everyone. I know there's been a lot of discussion regarding fit on the 270s (I've read through every post on this thread), but I'm curious what your thoughts are after owning them for a while. I know it varies from person to person, but it seems like the general consensus is to go TTS for a snug but comfortable fit or half-size up for wide feet.

I've got a pair of Cactus 270s in 11.5 that seemed to fit perfectly when I first got them, but after about 5-6 wears it feels like they've loosened up enough to make me wonder I should have gone with an 11, which is my TTS. I don't have wide feet, but the 11s felt a bit too tight in the toe area when I tried them on in the store, so I went half-size up.

For those that went TTS - how do you like the fit now? Did they "break in" and feel less snug compared to when you first bought them, or do they still feel the same? Do you wish you went with a different size?

Thanks in advance for any insight - I love the 270s and want to buy more colorways (need those bones) but I want to make sure I'm getting the right fit.

broke my dustys out for the first time. There’s a really tight spot on the side/middle of my right shoe.. it presses on the side of my foot and it is really uncomfortable. Hope it goes away once I break them in more

Would like another pair though for the summer. That white/orange color way is nice

My Tigers definitely broke in a bit. I’ve worn them three times and they’re easier to put on and more comfortable to wear all day.

I bought a size 10, the same size I buy in pretty much all Nikes.

Was the white pack a QS? I have the hot punch and volt cw but can't decide which to keep. Volt are TTS but I had to go up half because they too narrow. So whilst they sort of fit I can see on a hot day or after a few hours they may ache.

I have tigers (doubled up - half size up) so kind of have a hot punch air bag already.... decisions, decisions!

Nike-Air-Max-270-White-Pack.jpg

The white/volt pair has been one of my favorite releases so far.

Yeah I would say that’s the best of those 4.... if it weren’t for the Actual Volts, id probably go for those... might be worth a discount purchase later regardless

Back
Top Bottom