NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

40583533941_8675a249ec_b.jpg

39689062555_5c7b1d9a5e_b.jpg

39689063395_f103e2a6ff_b.jpg

dear god. must cop these

How are some of you guys sizing down? Just tried these on in stores. TTS was an exact fit, a bit sug. I tried on half a size up too, although it was do-able, a bit roomy for my liking. If I had to choose between the two. I guess I'll go TTS just for a more lock down fit but I definitely can't see myself sizing down on these.

Me either initially tried going half up cuz TTS felt a bit snug but had to go back and exchange the half up was too big...

I think they may have realized they're both supposed to come out on the 22nd, and took 'em off the shelves.
That's definitely what it was. I knew I should've purchased them yesterday, but I figured since they're already on shelves, and people are buying, why take it back? The cheapie in me was hoping enough people would pass so I could eventually use my birthday coupon in a week. Plus, Shoepalace is still leaving them on shelves. I went to the one in Downey, and they didn't have any color but the B/W available in the 270.

I'm on a mission tomorrow to find those on shelves locally. I'll report my findings.

So... they have the cactus and a lot of other colors out already. The cactuses didn’t really blow me away to cop them. They’re kinda sitting so I might comeback next week to get them. I actually bought the black and white pair instead...

B6261403-0331-4920-8D14-2A0B8A9AED92.jpeg

CE04FB20-8765-4B68-8AD4-9755B30B554C.jpeg
A683FB95-A315-4D97-B69B-78F1CB5D7463.jpeg

72F82636-EA71-4073-AAF6-D79DC2B029A5.jpeg

A5DA08E1-6425-4CCF-BA17-4A4A27700322.jpeg

638E234D-0BDF-4CE7-B8D6-FEF2B215D87B.jpeg
Where did you see the cactus cw at?

If anyone is looking for the recently released colors, Shoe Palace has them. If you use code "SPCOUPONCAUSENIKE10" it's 10% off. It's working as of 7:30pm PST, 03/03/2018.

Just picked up Cactus (Sz 10) at Shoe Palace at the Main Place Mall in Santa Ana, Ca. They said they got a few pairs of each size in. They only received 3 colorways (Cactus, Blk/White, and all black).
Thanks for the heads up! Went to Shoe Palace when I saw your post and picked up the Dusty Cactus cw.
80C3CA3F-1FC6-457F-8CCA-DF63417DB6EB.jpeg

They have the all white pair too, they look cleeeannn and the black/white pair is even better in person. But have to control myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any leads on Cactus and yellows in the Los Angeles area?

PM to keep lurker free lol.

I passed by SP since I didn't think they would have them as the FTL and Champs in the same mall didn't get them. Need to try these to compare to the UA HOVR Phantom. Anybody have those and can comment on the sizing to those?

I see you got them, but yeah my local Shoe Palace had about 6 colors.
Yessir, having a slow Saturday evening and when I saw dead stock box dead stock box post I had to go and see if they have it at my SP. Eventhough the other colors aren't selling fast, I didn't want to take the chance on release day on SNKRS. Thanks for responding.

The Bone and Dusty cactus look so fire. Going to stop by my local SP and try these on. These really grew on ya boy

Picked up the black and white pair from FTL, but really eyeing that cactus cw. These 270s are clean! Went half up from my fk racer size, as these are fairly narrow.

Hey guys, I would like to clarify the sizing for these air max 270s.

If you have an air max 1, flyknit lunar 3, flyknit racer, Stefan janoski or ultra boost (1/2/3/4) to compare the sizing with the 270s it'll be really appreciated!!!

How are some of you guys sizing down? Just tried these on in stores. TTS was an exact fit, a bit sug. I tried on half a size up too, although it was do-able, a bit roomy for my liking. If I had to choose between the two. I guess I'll go TTS just for a more lock down fit but I definitely can't see myself sizing down on these.

it’s because 90% of these dudes on this site do not know their actual shoe size..

Shoepalaces dropping the dusty cactus early, hopefully they wont be difficult to get.

Very curious what they made that clear airbag out of on the dusty cactus color. Wonder if it’s going to yellow like a vapormax or show the wear from compression (also like a vapormax). That’s the one thing that’s making me hesitate.

Back
Top Bottom