NIKE AIR 270 & Nike Air Force 270

Flyknit version doesn’t look so cheap. Not a fan of that black/white version though. The earlier previewed one is better.

wish mine came early but alas seller used fedex smart post which means it will go to 20 different states before delivered

Having the 93 already should make you more inclined to buy the 270. Or maybe that’s just how my ocd brain works :lol:
If only my bank account was setup to support that. Nike/JB has been killing my wallet lately and from the looks of it, they have no plan on relinquishing the stranglehold. |l

must resist

DYTDDqyUMAIWdHv.jpg:large

Oh, they’re in Men’s sizes now..

That CW was a Women’s only release up until now.. maybe they’ll do the same with the Ultra Marines and release the Men’s version later?

do any USA stores have the white/black men's yet? I don't want to risk getting shipped a woman's shoe buying overseas.

Im actually kinda digging the Flyknit pairs. But i would rather have the mesh pairs. I think the reason why the FKs dont look as good is because they dont have as much detailling as the mesh pairs. Also they look like soccer boots.

Dude in the video is right they should’ve put react in the forefoot instead of that generic foam.

For a shoe that's already $150, I'm perfectly content with generic foam in the forefoot lol.

also.........I'm trying to resist. Stop posting these wonderful HD photos of the yellows!

Back
Top Bottom